Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Dear CNN,

London is a large city on the Thames Estuary in the south-east of England.
Cornwall is a county, not a town near St. Austell.
Ireland is currently two separate countries.

kthx

40229110151197625345401.jpg

Dear CNN,

London is a large city on the Thames Estuary in the south-east of England.
Cornwall is a county, not a town near St. Austell.
Ireland is currently two separate countries.

kthx

40229110151197625345401.jpg

Ireland is currently two separate countries; one of which is called Ireland and the other of which is part of the United Kingdom which is already marked.
9dycz.png

Ireland is currently two separate countries; one of which is called Ireland and the other of which is part of the United Kingdom which is already marked.

I guess the vague Ireland labelling makes it totally okay to put the capital city of England somewhere in Norfolk, over 100 Miles from where it actually is.

handerpantsheader.jpg

I guess the vague Ireland labelling makes it totally okay to put the capital city of England somewhere in Norfolk, over 100 Miles from where it actually is.
I guess that you pointed out one mistake correctly means it's totally okay that you pointed out something that isn't one. I made no comment the actual mistake. I was just correcting you similarly to how you were correcting the picture. Ireland is not vaguely labelled. It's the name of the country. It's often styled as the Republic of Ireland to help distinguish from the north, but the official name is just Ireland. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are not labelled as they're covered by the United Kingdom. What you should complain about is why they're bothering to so singly highlight and name England.

Fan map of City 17:
I guess the vague Ireland labelling makes it totally okay to put the capital city of England somewhere in Norfolk, over 100 Miles from where it actually is.[/QUOTE]
I guess that you pointed out one mistake correctly means it's totally okay that you pointed out something that isn't one. I made no comment the actual mistake. I was just correcting you similarly to how you were correcting the picture. Ireland is not vaguely labelled. It's the name of the country. It's often styled as the Republic of Ireland to help distinguish from the north, but the official name is just Ireland. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are not labelled as they're covered by the United Kingdom. What you should complain about is why they're bothering to so singly highlight and name England.

Fan map of City 17:
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/WQVdh.jpg"]

What you should complain about is why they're bothering to so singly highlight and name England.
Presumably because they wanted to highlight the part of the UK in which London and Cornwall resides. The same way they'd highlight Scotland if they were talking about Glasgow.

1238813_26934058.jpg

It's often styled as the Republic of Ireland to help distinguish from the north, but the official name is just Ireland. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are not labelled as they're covered by the United Kingdom.
Precisely. You need to have that prior knowledge to discern that from the map. You're telling me that without knowing what we know about R.O.I and N.I that people would be able to tell that Ireland was not just that whole piece of land labelled "Ireland" right in the centre of it? Okay.

nicolascagefactsthumb45.jpg

my cat being a homo

GUL1O.jpg

(that's a scar above his eye. apparently he's a badass that fights other animals when we let him out)

not sure if I ever posted this one. from last summer.

8mrlf.jpg

Back