Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Guy makes awesome gifs out of old B&W photos. http://fluxmachine.tumblr.com/

hWRk1.gif

YluEs.gif

Does this new forum still load images automatically, even if spoilered?

Either way, prepare your anuses, there be lots of images here.

blKLa.gif

RX4Qu.jpg

zN3bm.gif

SWj1m.gif

oHPPq.gif

hnz4y.gif

ZXzbG.gif

0JNd4.gif

JooCh.gif

wx7LX.gif

bor0L.gif

QNdho.jpg

Su4fv.gif

yua9G.gif

xKIp0.gif

dUK5S.gif

7MsWb.gif

GkOIl.jpg

9Xmcr.gif

XHbnf.gif

Oh, sneaky site. Can't post more than 20 images at once. Very well, I'll make the next few dozen images after someone else posts, so I dont double/triple post.

There's a lot of non gifs in this one. Still have another post before this bunch is all posted.
jFyKU.gif

vPjxN.jpg

bWJyv.jpg

oKZFr.jpg

AB9Wi.jpg

dJB4e.jpg

NXdvC.jpg

l0Je5.jpg

wL86c.jpg

lu2v0.jpg

DppCs.jpg

bMK2C.gif

aQGG6.jpg

xNwns.jpg

RSPH3.jpg

4KkJN.jpg

YMslH.gif

67FYG.gif

tI4nr.gif

hRvqB.gif

emtn9.png

Did my first real overclocking job. I got to 4.9 on air, and I don't want to push the temps any higher.

Did my first real overclocking job. I got to 4.9 on air, and I don't want to push the temps any higher.

NkNxr.jpg

Impressive. What cooler are you using? I'm finding these temps at rest, essentially, with a Hyper 212+. It doesn't clear 60-65 on load, so I've deemed it a pretty safe oc to keep on all the time.

What motherboard do you have? Because you should be able to drop your vcore a little bit lower and get some better temperatures. I have the 212+ as well.

I dropped mine to 4.8 because it got up to 90C on some of the longer FFT tests in prime95.

LaNfC.png

What motherboard do you have? Because you should be able to drop your vcore a little bit lower and get some better temperatures. I have the 212+ as well.
Nice, I'll try doing that when I have some time tomorrow. I have a Gigabyte Z68AP-D3.

Finally cleaned/rearranged my apartment.

l2nLb.jpg

(Ignore the framed stock photo - the previous leasers left it)

Oooh, did you open that package you got yet? I wonder what is inside.

8UoFx.gif

Jjlqe.gif

bevtB.gif

w5yIt.gif

nUtGv.gif

7U0pn.gif

bsutU.gif

TDDyO.gif

XooQG.gif

GX7oC.gif

kkJ7e.gif

leaYR.jpg

qPvK6.jpg

I know this is all ATHEISM but really I just like this because of how awesome it would be. :cold:

z2sst.jpg

People are so mean to me today

mJKo9.png

So I sent this picture to Sliver 'cuz I thought he'd get a kick out of it

EeCFZ.png

lol. Well I didn't see the message so it wasn't intentional. The timestamp is from right when I get off my computer to leave for work, and I usually just put everything to sleep and let windows close all my programs I have open, so I totally missed it.

Anyways, go on....

EDIT: Shit this is the image dump. I'm on my work computer, dont have any images besides Windows' Sample Pictures. Enjoy.

dj6mH.jpg

Thats not true Sliver. I took most of this from 4chan. Although I'm sure most of it had been digested and shit out a couple of times from reddit and digg. I'm just saying that sometimes its digested and shit out back into the owners mouth a few times before breaking off to a tangent site like us.

Also whats halflife2.net?

D3fgk.jpg

aOr2t.gif

JaPnM.gif

yvN7J.gif

Hz7tY.gif

c219A.png

OMdEe.gif

WUFSQ.gif

JpVCi.gif

fkVQA.jpg

vUgW7.gif

DTD6A.jpg

NNGeT.gif

8WVuC.gif

This is the most nuanced vomit gif I've ever had the pleasure to view. My favorite part is the little chunk that gets slapped backwards and hits the girl behind him.

Post-apocalyptic-style Zelda drawings:
mf5ON.jpg

6cglc.jpg

Well, really Wind Waker was already a post-apocalyptic game but this is something with a more typical post-apocalyptic aesthetic. Full gallery here.

Meh. I preferred windwaker's post apoc style. Like, even if it were rendered more realistically it'd be better than these.

foTPF.jpg

That's fantastic. Off to AutoCAD I go.

I don't have any interesting pic to post, so here's some food I cook on a regular basis.

bB8Qy.jpg

It's not one of those viewing angle things is it?
2kCLu.jpg

O0pdV.jpg

3fVbU.jpg

ldyOA.jpg

pictures of a control tower and an old doppler radar here in Lackland.

Back