Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuE9HDz4ihrEg2eGMQ.jpg

omg run

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww goes us. :)

At first I thought the pyro was bummed because she couldn't blow out the candle.

I don't think I quite get it. At the same time I love it though.

Whale tail? I'm not even going to google that D:
Actually.... you'd be quite pleased at a google image search for 'whale tail'

minus the one picture on the first page of images in the bottom right... >_<

Didnt you hear? Valve let slip that the pyro *might* be a woman. Tbh i always suspected it because in the locker rooms the pyro mask has a handbag near it.

Edit : also that was a very sad comic :( im depresed now.

Didnt you hear? Valve let slip that the pyro *might* be a woman. Tbh i always suspected it because in the locker rooms the pyro mask has a handbag near it.

Edit : also that was a very sad comic :( im depresed now.

Where?
also Im more than you.

Not NEARLY as creepy as the other ones
Like the Pete Griffin one or the Homer one

Can someone post the picture with the laughing dog and the girl, please? I have a nice idea of an edit going on that one, but I haven't been able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back