Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, forgot one

tigger-1.jpg

I bet Adidas is absolutely thrilled with their decision to sponsor him.

that's from the spanish civil war
Which the Spanish Revolution was part of, which was already said.

Nya nya you can't hear me.

K, to clear confusion here's an example:

Guy1: That's from the battle of the bulge
Guy2: Yeah, you're right.
Stern: That's from WW2.

o thx stern

Which the Spanish Revolution was part of, which was already said.

Nya nya you can't hear me.

K, to clear confusion here's an example:

Guy1: That's from the battle of the bulge
Guy2: Yeah, you're right.
Stern: That's from WW2.

o thx stern

I wasnt logged in so I saw your post ...it's not from ww2 numbnuts, spain wasnt involved in ww2 ..the photo was taken in 1936

I wasnt logged in so I saw your post ...it's not from ww2 numbnuts, spain wasnt involved in ww2 ..the photo was taken in 1936
rofl.

I was using an EXAMPLE (I said this explicitly in my post) to show how what you said was stupid, by changing the terms to something everyone is familiar with.

Please get back to ignoring me sir, you seem to be the only one who doesn't understand my posts (rather, purposely tries to misunderstand them so you can call me numbnuts or a myriad of other insults), so it's better that only everyone else sees them.

rofl.

I was using an EXAMPLE (I said this explicitly in my post) to show how what you said was stupid, by changing the terms to something everyone is familiar with.

suuuure ..because you is so smart ..you definately had me fooled with your trickery ..anyways back to the ignore(amus) room you go

/kicks vageta in the vagetina

suuuure ..because you is so smart ..you definately had me fooled with your trickery ..anyways back to the ignore(amus) room you go

/kicks vageta in the vagetina
There was no trickery. What the hell are you talking about. This post is like you stumbling around mumbling nonsense after I just kicked your head in.

Because I'm badass and you don't mess wiff me.

I doubt it's shit. It's on the outside, front of his shorts. Unless someone shat on him...

that was a marathon here in sweden. and yes, he actually shat himself...
when the newspaper asked him why, he said that he didnt want to lose his place in the marathon so he kept running while taking a crap at the same time..

he's got a jock strap on and so the diarrhea was free to move about the cabin

It's a sad thing to see people rather argue about diarrhea than help me out in a stern fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back