Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grue_crossing.jpg

GrueZ.gif

Horrific death ensues!

That ain't no Grue mech man. It's not dark.

Did i forget to mention that the image was taken shortly before the grue sucked all the light from the room?

Anyone who licks video game consoles and dork memorabilia like they're licking penis while on tv just to get higher ratings is an unabashed slut. So you niggas shut yo mouths.

EDIT: I guess since this is the image dump, I might as well post em.

Blame photobucket for any small gifs, it resizes them if they're over 1meg.

1206800831720.gif

1197509186194.gif

1197508103018.gif

1206923800927.gif

Olivia_MunnDeepthroatHotDog.gif

1197510816103.gif

1206914154362.gif

1209149394078.gif

1209149286585.gif

"THE ARMY: Not everyone gets to drive tanks or fly planes"

2008Jun13170723_3924.jpg

comment courtsey of shacknews chat

i.e. not sexually attractive

Well I think they are , i used to go out with an asian person , she was pretty hot , but she moved away :(.

Our army sucks imo , cept the SAS , i suppose we sacrificed our army for a really , really good spec ops unit.

Well I think they are , i used to go out with an asian person , she was pretty hot , but she moved away :(.

Our army sucks imo , cept the SAS , i suppose we sacrificed our army for a really , really good spec ops unit.

This.

What the British army lacks in open warfare, they make up for the fact that they have super specialized spec ops/ ninja-like units such as the SAS. Call of Duty series is an excellent example of this.
Canada on the other hand...

Canadas-Navy-fleet-peace-keepers-Na.jpg

Please don't use Call of Duty as an example of SAS ability.

Don't let me send you to /k/

Also, Great Britain has one of few blue water navies (the US, France, China, and Russia being the others) and fields a large, ready to deploy, standing army. If they were to wage conventional warfare with most other nations not already mentioned, they would succeed without hitch.

Canada on the other hand...

Canadas-Navy-fleet-peace-keepers-Na.jpg

ya well Canada wouldnt be stupid enough to send the navy to a LANDLOCKED country

afghanistan.gif

that image never fails to amuse ...mostly because people are too clueless to realise it's factually incorrect

What image? The Canada army one?

It's incorrect!?

OMFG NO WAY

Yes Stern, you fell right into my trap.

Yes: I knowingly posted a repost, and openly mocked your country of origin, in a way giving you a taste of your own medicine.

You see there's something on the internet called a troll.
You were a little experiment, and I'll be using this on Kathangsung or whatever his name is, although looking back you wouldn't be near as worthy of a prize for trolling as him, seeing as how you're probably searching for the word Canada leading to you finding my post within a minute.

Let me just leave you with this: thank you for participating in this Enrichment Center Trolling Activity, please drop the keyboard into the emancipation grid so that both hands are free to take the cake...

portal_and_there_will_be_cake.jpg

Yes it was all a build up to this.

okay you fooled me with your little trap :upstare:

admit you made a mistake and leave it at that, half assed stories are just that: half assed

btw ..I dont think emancipation means what you think it means ...you're not very good at this are you?

I love how you think you're being clever by telling us all that an image which describes one man in a dinghy as Canada's naval forces is "factually incorrect".

durex_fathersday.jpeg

319538129_10adc0870b.jpg

319538204_31082a24d7.jpg

But only on occasion. I do like me a fast, hippity hoppity dance from time to time, especially if I'm with a lass who knows how to shake her bones.

Stern, just admit you failed at making yourself look awesome and leave with whatever small amount of dignity you still have. You're just embarrassing yourself now...

*O shit, he's going to call me a name! I might go cry to mommy.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back