Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlander's goes very well with his sig.

deernuke.gif

56592.gif

189554187_fa7f06d14c_o.gif

bball.gif

21900395038.gif

28144659_l.gif

Aww, I've seen that before. Lots of womenz put kitties in their boobie sacks. I wish I was a kitty.

Wait, is that video real? I honestly thought it was a cleverly faked 'NOM NOM NOM'. In fact, 'NOM NOM NOM' was the first thing I thought.

I guess he kicks out a section of the wall and the rest falls down?

It looks like a concrete wall, and all the concrete above the section he kicks out would weight about 1 tonne, so without the other slab to lean on, it would slide down, and an ankle isn't going to stop it.

I've been tolerating your bullshit for far too long.

Allow me to explain. Our "yesterday" is the world's "today."

Which is why those pictures look so ahead of their time.

Allow me to explain. Our "yesterday" is the world's "today."

Which is why those pictures look so ahead of their time.

Yeah, and I'd like to apologise for the jagged edges you people might see. It's due to the camera technology we currently have in New Zealand. It's designed around the current image standards, so looks amazing for me and Bad^Hat, but isn't backwards compatible as far back as XP or Vista.

Pfft, here in America we've already entered the second American Civil War (ACWII).

1065.jpg

As you might notice, we've changed our military uniforms and weapon aesthetics for a historic appearance. However the weapons are actually the size of a pinky finger, and they shoot high intensity lasers, and their appearance is generated by a built-in solid-state holographic projector. Obviously this type of firepower negates the need for any sort of armor or protection, since current day lasers will penetrate any known substance, hence the throwback to ACWI military uniforms.

I think I tried too hard.

LOL, is that from eric does an emotion or whatever?

Last page was of epic lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back