Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That might be the worst post in the six years of this forum.

^ That might be the worst post in the six years of this forum.

It's a facebook thing where you tag your friends' names on whichever pokemon describes them. It's a meh image at best, but I wouldn't say the worst.

It's a facebook thing where you tag your friends' names on whichever pokemon describes them. It's a meh image at best, but I wouldn't say the worst.

He wasn't talking about that image, you see- I had a *horrible* image posted there previously, so i "fixed" it and put teh pokemon one in there.

Anyway, somebody post a funny pic up here damnit. :p

goto_500.gif

You can probably custom order a print for any image u want

lol nope took it from some car forum, seems to be the "funny" thing there, i laughed lol

it took me that whole post and two posts after to realize the car and the outhouse were the same color scheme.

speaking of ugly cars, have you seen the nissan cube. jesus.

Congratulations, you have finally made me laugh. BUT ONLY A LITTLE and I still think you are obnoxious.

I'm afraid that will be lost on you so I've provided a definition:

Obnoxious: Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious

Odious: Arousing or meriting strong dislike, aversion, or intense displeasure

Congratulations, you have finally made me laugh. BUT ONLY A LITTLE and I still think you are obnoxious.

I'm afraid that will be lost on you so I've provided a definition:

Obnoxious: Very annoying or objectionable; offensive or odious

Odious: Arousing or meriting strong dislike, aversion, or intense displeasure

Actually, ARIKA's post has made me realize how horrible most of my posts/images are.
Not only did that post suck and just flood IMG Dump 7, it did help me realize what NOT to do with my future posts.

:D

Actually, ARIKA's post has made me realize how horrible most of my posts/images are.
Not only did that post suck and just flood IMG Dump 7, it did help me realize what NOT to do with my future posts.

:D

:cheers::cheers:

You're leaving and never going to post again? :O

You're leaving and never going to post again? :O

Lol, no. :LOL: :cheers:

What I mean is that I realized how horrible most of my posts are on IMG dump, so I will improve them and make sure they are intresting/decent/funny in the future.

Overall, ARIKIA's post genrally helped me improve :D

Lol, no. :LOL: :cheers:

What I mean is that I realized how horrible most of my posts are on IMG dump, so I will improve them and make sure they are intresting/decent/funny in the future.

Overall, ARIKIA's post genrally helped me improve :D

I...I don't know what to say..

um..i'd like to thank my mom...dad...the big guy upstairs..

heh...im no good at awards hehe...

n510880945_511753_3742.jpg

n510880945_511737_9093.jpg

n510880945_511736_8916.jpg

n510880945_505340_740.jpg

Now THAT was funny :D :LOL:
But the 3rd one was just weird :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back