Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely

motivatorahyes.jpg

ShepardsNeck.jpg

Posting only a small handful of randomly selected shit for now cause f*ck you if you think I'm going through that entire god damned folder right now. There will likely be some reposts from the last time I dumped these. I don't care. Eat my butt.

Spoilered because your mom.

70gz9w.jpg

2q3sx7o.jpg

2jdl7pi.jpg

5nurrp.jpg

34o7cpc.jpg

2w3bbbb.jpg

123a4iq.jpg

9ihair.jpg

x3baf4.jpg

k50fw0.jpg

6rtyya.jpg

ayo9j4.jpg

29ca1rb.jpg

2nk3z3b.jpg

jr5or5.jpg

iqzbbb.jpg

2dw5153.jpg

w9k2oj.jpg

11cbdl3.jpg

33elxg1.jpg

dvd3b.jpg

wju9vq.jpg

2z70tqe.jpg

2czdpc4.jpg

2db32wk.jpg

yjvgw.jpg

2eyj7lf.jpg

1z4frjr.jpg

2e533pi.jpg

dd6oy.jpg

125nbrk.jpg

2con8mb.jpg

28rmm1g.jpg

i2j6na.jpg

jzvghs.jpg

21cd1ko.jpg

314z9n9.jpg

npgegw.jpg

j9btqh.jpg

1zb89i9.jpg

n3ui4n.jpg

2n0o391.jpg

2mpamb7.jpg

2heko6p.jpg

2v1vz35.jpg

Yeah I wish I could find more shit like that. Most of the stuff I've accumulated over the years is just sea monsters, demons, gore, and other demented shit.

"Ma'am, I really don't think it's necessary."
"I didn't ask for your opinion, I just want you to do it!"
"But Ma'am, it's an incredible waste of materials nopt to mention man hou-"
"SHUT UP AND GIVe MY ROBOT TITS ALREADY!"
"Yes Ma'am!"

The UN is ****ed if they only have M48A5(A3? Don't look like M60s to me)s to fight whatever is on the other side of the lake, and they have their side armor pointing towards the enemy - which would provide even more lacking protection against anti armor ammunition, especially with the outdated tank.

Just melt the robot down and build shitloads of overtech tanks!

So the mouth with teeth shoots out teeth.. Why are there 2 sets of teeth. That picture makes no sense at all.

Also where's the brain? There are like nerve stems or some shits attached to those lungs going to the tongue? Vegeta why don't you post a picture thats good for once jesus **** man.

So the mouth with teeth shoots out teeth.. Why are there 2 sets of teeth. That picture makes no sense at all.

Also where's the brain? There are like nerve stems or some shits attached to those lungs going to the tongue? Vegeta why don't you post a picture thats good for once jesus **** man.
I'm assuming the idea is it grows teeth from the magazine and loads them into the tube using the tongue.

I know what it's doing, but the mouth behind the barrel already had teeth on it, so why would it grow teeth in another region? Why not kidney stones or some shit.

Really though the point of that post is to troll Vegeta anyways though.

I know what it's doing, but the mouth behind the barrel already had teeth on it, so why would it grow teeth in another region? Why not kidney stones or some shit.

Really though the point of that post is to troll Vegeta anyways though.

Trolling != posting stupid comments

Why don't we go and apply logic to Dali's works.

fyi, Vegeta didn't post that image.

HAHAHAHA

It's EXACTLY how I saw Patrick as a human, something resembling Jason Segel

sarahmarshall.jpg

Brilliant.

Holy shit you guys, I leave for three days to play a new game and the thread turns into a stupid dump.
1269650094182.jpg

To be continued in next post.

I have a 4-LOM bobble head. This is probably the first time I've ever seen it referenced anywhere else.

darwin.jpg

chatroulettejerk2.jpg

Edit: Crap like this is why I don't like hosting images.

baby-cubicle.jpg

It's all about expectation management, you see. If you make your kid think he can be president, he will grow up disappointed. Tell him he's headed for a life as an office drone and at least he'll be mentally prepared.

For a mere $2,500, daddy's little office drone gets all of this:
Furniture features:

* Flat desk area
* Left and Right built-in mouse pads
* Bench seat that fits two children and offers storage inside for supplies
* Two locking cabinet doors
* Computer wiring stores safely inside ventilated cabinet.
* Locking castors keep unit from rolling during use.

Computer equipment features:

* Think Centre PC
* Internal DVD-ROM
* 1GB RAM (minimum)
* 160GB Hard Drive (minimum)
* 10/100 Ethernet
* Microsoft® Windows
* Sound Card and 2 External Speakers
* Surge protector
* 19" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor
* Custom Little Tikes Learning keyboard and Tiny Mouse (colors are subject to change without notice)

Computer Warranty: 1-year parts and labor.
Pre-loaded educational software:

* Millie's Math House®
* Sammy's Science House®
* Bailey's Book House®
* Trudy's Time and Place®
* Thinkin' Things®

Available educational software:

* Tina's Tubular Timesheets®
* Willy's Wonderful W-9®
* Larry's Working Lunch®
* Ooh, Overtime!®
* Watercooler Watercolors®

It's all about expectation management, you see. If you make your kid think he can be president, he will grow up disappointed. Tell him he's headed for a life as an office drone and at least he'll be mentally prepared.

/V-Man is posting from a computer.

Well its pictures suck.

Why does Patrick have makeup on? He's also too thin.

I was going to say something about the makeup but then I remembered Patrick's eyelid color so I was like whatev

WEEP FOR YOUR CHILDREN:
geawegraphy3.png

I was going to say something about the makeup but then I remembered Patrick's eyelid color so I was like whatev

WEEP FOR YOUR CHILDREN:
geawegraphy3.png

You give me hope and faith that we'll take over the world and usurp the position of the United States as a global superpower empire thing.

It's an image DUMP. You know, dump like doo doo.

Not "selection of images screened to give Vegeta an erection".

But this is the image dump. Reposts are the only thing that keep it alive.

This is the Image Dump. If you don't frequent this as much as Vegeta, so you know EVERY post here, then you don't belong.

*exits*

What the **** are you guys talking about. I didn't even say anything about reposts. I just hate those infographic type images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back