Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.... well this is awkward

1274041216098.png

lolchrs.

Why would that go in the record book...

It's a bunch of gullible idiots. They already have over 3 million fools.

I just found it funny, because I know there will be possibly hundreds of thousands of them that will think their name will be in the book if it does happen to get made as a record in it.

You mean they will actually take the time to list out the number of idiots in the thousands? -_-

Bunch of idiots even if it were a real record and their names were listed.

Good job you guys, you clicked a "Join Group" button. Man, what an accomplishment. You truly deserve to be in a book of world records.

Good job you guys, you clicked a "Join Group" button. Man, what an accomplishment. You truly deserve to be in a book of world records.

That just goes to show what a lot of people hope to "Achieve" these days...

facepalm.jpg

You talk as if most of the stuff in that book is worthy of being in a book at all.

Yeah, you'd probably get in for being the dog with the most posts on an internet forum.

Never in my life would i have thought that id lay eyes upon Raziaar and Krynn kissing.

This day just became a whole lot better.

For starters, I'm too old. I also don't want to die.

Stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

I thought that was a pretty smart answer.

Also, thanks for the lovin Raz. These jerks don't know how hard it is being an animal in a human's world.

Which hockey was he talking about...

26_Feb_10_Gold-Medal-Hockey-Gordon-Campbell-560.jpg

584-canada-team-celeb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back