Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2vcztb8.jpg

Nice try bro but this is a fair comparison.

Lets get some pics we can actually use to compare, rather than one 3/4 shot of Glau and one straight on shot of a ridiculously photoshopped Bynes. And lets compare them above 170pixels.

bynesglaucomp.jpg

Not even ****ing close.

I think you guys should keep posting carefully selected pics that support your argument.

GvEsL.gif

Hey, I carefully selected mine to be as similar as possible. They're both "event" photos with camera flash, both facing forward, and they're both only slightly smiling. Its as objective as I possibly could have made it (in the 10 minutes I felt like taking to do all the work).

So you shut the hell up or me and my pack of feral bros will come kill your family.

dancingwithbashirintro.gif

Deathmaster, that's the final straw:

I ordered Mass Effect 2; it's coming tomorrow. Now I won't have any lunch for the next two weeks, you heartless bastard.

I had to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive, I don't know exactly how long has passed but I've stayed up 5-10 hrs straight occasionally playing it after beating it once. I'm not sure when the over-replaying limit will be reached. My guess is 3 more times in a row. There have already been 4.

Well it's time to probe Uranus but...

motivator7a852c668cc28a6fb45717a0b0.jpg

council.jpg

Yeah, I was talking about how ME1 and all those ME2 pictures made me buy ME2 even with my extremely limited budget. :p

:D

Aw man, I can't wait. I hope the combat is better though; ME1 combat got a bit tiring.

I did some horrid editing just now to that post because I only then realized what your post actually said at 9 am. Let me state that I am going to sleep soon.

I did some horrid editing just now to that post because I only then realized what your post actually said at 9 am. Let me state that I am going to sleep soon.

Lol.

Not to worry: caffeine is your friend - you can go without sleep before you die.

I stayed up 24 hrs a couple days ago then slept 15. Lets just say I prefer to keep that to once a semester or not at all :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back