Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pineapple fritters? Kids stuff.

You can order a goddamn deep-fried Mars bar in most takeaway places here.

Oh you think you're all that? Deep-fried mars bars originated in Scotland, but do you have these?
deepfriedpizza.jpg

Ever had deep fried ICE CREAM? Yeah, its really not that special...kind of mediocre actually.

Yeah I have, you're right it ain't all that. Though since I've only had vanilla some other flavours could be superior.

And I gain a little more insight into why the Westerner rules supreme.

Next you'll be telling me that you guys deep fry sushi.

Well, we deep fry sashimi. Kinda.

*googles sashimi*

Holy jesus you monsters.

Sashimi.... or "Hoe" in Korean, should be eaten raw, because..

Oh why do I bother. I mean, who the hell thought deep frying certain fish, meant to be eaten raw, and therefore should not be deep fried, for deep frying negates the "unpreparation" of its preparation, thereby turning it into shit, was a good idea?

Hi - deep-frying doesn't actually necessarily 'cook' something. With hot chips, they are soaked for a long time in boiling oil, which permeates and cooks them, however if you can deep-fry ice-cream and have it still retain it's frozen-ness, it stands to reason that only a small portion of the outer layer of the fish would be affected by the deep-frying, and the rest would remain raw.

Hi - deep-frying doesn't actually necessarily 'cook' something. With hot chips, they are soaked for a long time in boiling oil, which permeates and cooks them, however if you can deep-fry ice-cream and have it still retain it's frozen-ness, it stands to reason that only a small portion of the outer layer of the fish would be affected by the deep-frying, and the rest would remain raw.

Now that's just disgusting and goes to show that it is the lazy westerner's way of cooking - you can't even wait until it's fully cooked.

Now that's just disgusting and goes to show that it is the lazy westerner's way of cooking - you can't even wait until it's fully cooked.

Says the person who lives among those who consider raw fish food.

Woah.

What is that thing? It looks something like what the marines from Aliens would carry around to set up operations and turrets.

I think I should feel bad reading that, but for each section I read, I just feel lucky.

I feel like those statistics are probably pretty inaccurate.

Like the post above your explains, unless you use all that wealth and luck to play scrabble with an ipad and ipod touch's then you're in the clear.

I'm talking shit about iPad as I type this.

>Implying art has to be practical
>Implying that sink is not ****ing awesome and you don't want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back