Imageshack is being a pain

taviow

Tank
Reaction score
So this has started to happen recently:

ZB3SQ.png

viaD5.png

Apparently I'm supposed to register and log in to see any image hosted in imageshack.

Well, I'm not logging into imageshack every time I want to see an image.

Needless to say, I am officially F*CKING enraged and spreading the news around. Use whatever service you want but not imageshack because it is now a piece of SHIT.

Thank you.

Don't worry, Vegeta is shilling it up so you will no longer have to get raped by imageshack.

Thread solved? My ass. You have to reach out to all those who use imageshack, not the one that can't view imageshack.

I said thread solved, not problem solved. The thread has done all it can do, now we can only hope that image shack users will see the thread title and be like 'hmm maybe I should take a look'

Don't care.

/me continues to use imageshack

Imgur is faster, not gay about giving you direct links (even though you can use Tiny Uploader for image shack and it will give you direct links without hassle), and the URLs are short. It's the new tinypic and what with Imageshacks problems with other countries, there's no good reason to not switch.

If I make an account for imgur will it upload directly to that?

With Tinyuploader? No, I don't think so. Hopefully in a future version though.

I strongly suggest no one uses imageupload.com ... they delete everything after one week.

I have my esteemed exclusive Horobox.

and the URLs are short.

Oh shit for real? That is great! No longer to we have to manually type long ass urls, now we finally have an easier way! Shorter URLs, brilliant!

I hated imageshack before it was cool. Just saying.

Oh shit for real? That is great! No longer to we have to manually type long ass urls, now we finally have an easier way! Shorter URLs, brilliant!

Hey I know it's not that helpful, but sometimes in steamchat it's nice.

lol that's exactly what I told him him.

Shorter urls? Who the **** types in urls these days.

lol that's exactly what I told him him.

Shorter urls? Who the **** types in urls these days.
Who said anything about typing urls? It's just shorter and cleaner, that's it. You can't argue that shorter urls aren't better than longer ones, even if the difference is only slight. So get off my ass.

Who said anything about typing urls? It's just shorter and cleaner, that's it. You can't argue that shorter urls aren't better than longer ones, even if the difference is only slight. So get off my ass.

They're the same. They have equal value when one isn't dealing with retarded character limit programs or websites like twitter and MSN messenger. And even then, imageshack's urls were never that long.

Have I actually just metaphorically walked into a debate about the pros, cons and equalities of varying URL lengths or did I crash my car on the way home and I'm in some sort of retarded coma?

I distinctly remember the thread title being somewhat dirty, but I guess it was changed to clear up a few matters. I mean seriously, I never realized Imageshack was that thorough in its business.

Back