In the event of... Closure.

Kakashi

Spy
Reaction score
Looking in the gaming forum and see Filefront going, it got me thinking. In the event that Halflife2.net closes, what are your plans?

This really is the only forums I frequently visit, and can never see this place going anytime soon.

This has been my e-home for more than six years. I don't even want to conceptualise its demise.

I JUST ****ING GOT HERE AND YOUR TELLING ME YOUR CLOSING???
Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

On a more serious note, I'd donate to keep it alive. This place means a lot to me.

Oh god. Awkward emotional moment.

I don't know what I'd do. Maybe I'd get a life. Maybe you're all the reason I don't have one... because why have a life when I have you guys?

On a more serious note, I'd donate to keep it alive. This place means a lot to me.

Oh god. Awkward emotional moment.

I know I may not have much activity on my end, but I've been here forever, and could not ever see this place go. I'd do the same, I'd donate if I have to

x/x/20xx 14:04 - Halflife2.net closes
x/x/20xx 14:05 - HL2.net steamchat reaches record numbers
x/x/20xx 15:37 - Surrogate forum created, everyone joins
x/x/20xx 15:38 - First poll created; everything resumes as normal

x/x/20xx 17:41 - First "The Forums are so crap these days" thread appears.

x/x/20xx 23:19 - Stern realizes that the 404 page is NOT the politics section, and that he can not quote-war with it

My attachment to the site has waned over the years... And I've witnessed the effective demise of communities I've been closer with and not felt a thing, so probably nothing.

I'd miss all the info and funny stuff that goes on here, and some of you guys as well.

However, I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to hl2.net. We got it back last night.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shi dawg. I says to you: If you don't have something good to say, homeboy, don' say it at all.

'cheaaaa. Now wut?

You ****ing racist.

Why do white people be acting all like zombies at the mall? They're walk all like ___ and we just walk on by like +_+_+_

COMEDY

I'd start www.hl2net2.net and get the forum code for this site. All the cool kids would migrate over, and it will be almost like it was in the glory days.

I just miss emailing Gabe on everything from keyframe animations to the status of his toenails. This isn't a reminiscing thread now, is it?

Cry, an hero, fap, lol, fap, talk to the HL2.netters I have on msn, fap, figure out where they're going and follow.

Finish with a nice fap.

I have primary source documents which prove the contrary saved to some of the sketchier folders on my computer's hard disk drive.

I keep thinking Jimmy Carter is Kevin Rudd.

It's an easy mistake to make.

I hope this site goes under and all of you monsters burn in hell. Especially Robert.

yeah i know but how ironic?? I'd be like that Timothy Geitner and ruin just about everything I come in contact with

This supposed to be a touching moment. Leave your politics at the door.

I personally resent a lot of these posts.

Then again, you're Jimmy Carter, so who cares what YOU think?

EDIT: Crap someone already brought up Jimmy Carter. The originality of this post is void.

:(

Back