Infraction system changes

Yes, after a while. It'll tell you on the infraction page in your profile.

I refuse to recognize the legitimacy of an infraction for an obvious joke, given too many points, that was only made in the heat of love for a huge chinned man.

On the bright side, I actually like this better.

What happens when your infractions expire? Do you get your old title back? I'm rather fond of this one, and think it better explains my posting tendencies and warns people of my bullshit better than a generic infraction title.

Also, for the first time ever I got a warning instead of an infraction for a post I made. Is this part of the new system?

Warnings have always been around, we just don't use them much. Why use harsh words when a punch to the face is far more effective?

Also, the infraction effects are temporary. When your infraction level reduces, you go back to normal. Same avatar/title etc.

Lol I kind of like the no avatar/sweet ass title.

This is stupid. You think this will somehow reduce douchbag behavior? Jesus christ, if anything, people will try to get infractions for what 63 said, the sweet ass title. Come on Pi. You're better then this.

I loved this thread until spamming was rewarded by fantastic titles. Maybe I should begin doing nasty things.

This is stupid. You think this will somehow reduce douchbag behavior? Jesus christ, if anything, people will try to get infractions for what 63 said, the sweet ass title. Come on Pi. You're better then this.

Except you lose the ability to 1) post threads and 2) (later) reply to threads.

Yeah but, shup up.

Anyway Im pretty sure that's what Whatthecell was trying to do. But then maybe he went abit overboard.

So to sum up the rules: Don't be call people mean names. Don't be a pirate. Don't advertise. Only one account.

Is that about it?

I've wondered, does the site have any policy on snuff films? There's been a few gifs in the image dump that certainly look like people died (explosions). Not very pleasant to watch at all.

I've wondered, does the site have any policy on snuff films? There's been a few gifs in the image dump that certainly look like people died (explosions). Not very pleasant to watch at all.
Seconded.

I've not seen any reported posts...

Lame. Those gifs are the only reason to even look at the image dump.

Hey Pi, do people get silly titles at 5, 10 and 15 infraction points? (i.e. is the rest of the forum community informed that so-and-so is on whatever amount of points)

Yep. Anti-citizen Level (One/Two/Three)

Probably asked before in the thread, but how long do infractions stay?

Probably asked before in the thread, but how long do infractions stay?

If you go onto your profile and go to the infractions tab, you'll see an expiry date for your current infractions, as well as a point value.

I don't think all of those should be banned- just the very gory/disturbing ones.

Wow, I didnt notice Hokey had level 3 status.

Anyways I think this system is good.

question: didn't want to go through every single post so sorry if this has been answerd.

how long does this anti citizen status thing last for?

Forever! MUWAHAHHAA

*AHEM*

*EDIT* I really just wanted to see if I had that same one, which I do. I feel like such a bad person with this title.

Go to your profile page, click the infractions tab. Investigate.

Depending on the severity, infractions last for variable periods of time. Typically if you pick up incremental small infractions they'll expire after 30 days. Large infractions in one punch can last for 60 days.

After the infraction expires it will remain on your infraction list but has no effect on your forum privileges. It does however allow moderators to see your 'history' with rule breaking to assess if you're cleaning up your act or learning from mistakes. ;)

It does however allow moderators to see your 'history' with rule breaking to assess if you're cleaning up your act or learning from mistakes. ;)

Haha, not me!

I'm actually quite surprised I haven't gotten infractioned even once during this new system.

Certain infractions also place you on the sex offender's register.

If I ever become a registered sex offender irl I will give you all my money and personal possessions, Krynn.

Wouldn't there be a risk that you ****ed all the stuff your given him if you on the sex offender list.

Well, clearly he'd just be destroying the evidence and attempting to shift suspicion onto Krynn.

Back