Is it cooler to be bisexual or straight or gay?

Which is the coolest sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Fake-bisexual

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really understand what's going on in this thread but I think it's relevant to my interests.

Would you like to subscribe to the newsletter? With each issueeeeefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffafaa

460x300_queerduck.jpg

My GF keeps calling me gay. That can't be a good thing. She's a lemon though.

There was this girl in highschool who used to send me all these letters and smiled at me and always tried to get close to me. It was kinda annoying, so I just ignored her. Then, afterwards, she thought I might be gay. Don't know what the hell she was up to.

Probably trying to set you up with her brother if she had one.

A surprising amount of girls think that if the guy doesnt make a move on her.

C*nts.

Stupid idea for a poll. What the hell is "cooler" supposed to mean? If you really care than you are automatically less cool than everyone else, regardless of their sexuallity.

Stupid idea for a poll. What the hell is "cooler" supposed to mean? If you really care then you are automatically less cool than everyone else, regardless of their sexuality.

You're not cool unless you're a grammar Nazi.

Hahaha, we'll see about that.

*Grabs vodka and wig*

"You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig."
-Barack Obama 2008

I'm not sold. Not only is it still a pig, as Obama has pointed out, it's a radioactive pig. Bad enough having your dick fall off, but having it fall off inside of a pig would be incredibly hard to explain.

bi-sexual female = :thumbs:

bi-sexual male = ;((after sex face)

Meh.

/leaves

/comes back

I don't really care. None of them are "cooler" then the other.

/leaves

Back