Japan Holds Hippies Hostage

hmmm a boat can be a terrorist? do they send out explosive laden dingys on unsuspecting cruise ships?
They ram and scuttle boats, so I guess the answer you are looking for is "yes".

what is your reasoning? please explain why you'd want them harmed. what exactly have they done to merit it?
They are using violent meassures to rob honest hard-working people of their livelyhood.

oh and if they were terrorists surely they'd be on a list of terrorist organizations? last I checked greenpeace doesnt have that distinction ..but you must have some reasoning as to why they're terrorists, please spell it out

Who's talking about greenpeace? Feel free to come back to the thread when you know what's being discussed.

They shouldn't be on the boats.

It just is not acceptable to use "it's my job" as an excuse for what you do. The people on those boats should not be raping the see like they are and killing to the point of extinction such an intelligent and majestic animal.

It's a very important thing and I think "terrorist" tactics are justified. Whatever it takes.

They shouldn't be on the boats.

It just is not acceptable to use "it's my job" as an excuse for what you do. The people on those boats should not be raping the see like they are and killing to the point of extinction such an intelligent and majestic animal.

It's a very important thing and I think "terrorist" tactics are justified. Whatever it takes.

oh so very very wrong.

What you are advocating is using nonlethal violence to save a
species from extinction.

I have to ask myself weather or not you
have a brain or a walnut in that skull of yours.

Lets look at it this way. If someone steals your wallet, you may
use violence against that human being to get it back, Right?
I think we can all agree on that one.

But what you are advocating is using nonlethal violence against
insured property to stop the extinction of a whole species.

Besides it's not like they are doing it because we are to
incompetent to make our authorities do it. It's not like the
whalers aren't being persecuted. It's not like they could get
another job, they only live in the richest country in the world.

You're actually saying that stopping the extinction of a whole
species is almost as important as the 10 bucks in my wallet, that
I use to buy cafe late in starbucks where I criticize capitalism
while wearing a che shirt and syncing my Ipod.

You know you may not be as explicit as some of the leftwing
nutters like that MGS fan guy, but all the more disturbing.
Arguing with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
It is a waste of your time and only annoys the pig.

Had you bothered to quote me Starbucks would have forever been star backs.
Think about that.

Whales kick ass, and whaling should be stopped. This does not mean terroist actions imo, but peaceful protests and the such. Terroists attacks would achieve nothing.

so the equivilent of ramming your car into someone else to stop them from say killing defenseless puppies crossing the street during their yearly migratory journey is somehow considered terrorism? ..we really need to redefine terrorism then

so the equivilent of ramming your car into someone else to stop them from say killing defenseless pigs for bacon is somehow considered terrorism? ..we really need to redefine terrorism then

No, we don't have to redifine terrorism. We just have to stop using fallacious analogies.

how so? you seem convinced that greenpeace are terrorists

please point out where they're listed in this resource because I cant find them

http://www****b.org/Home.jsp

why are the letters t and k censored in urls?

the link:

http://www.t kb.org/Home.jsp

how so? you seem convinced that greenpeace are terrorists

please point out where they're listed in this resource because I cant find them

http://www****b.org/Home.jsp

why are the letters t and k censored in urls?

the link:

http://www.t kb.org/Home.jsp

Are you for real? This is Sea Sheperd we are talking about, not Greenpeace! Greenpeace do not approve of the tactics Sea Sheperd use. Being on a list doesn't make you a terrorist. Using terror as a weapon does.

fair enough, my mistake, however my point still stands ..and by your logic that makes the US a terrorist organisation ...btw the thought of a bunch of hardened sea men running around the deck in abject terror as a Sea Shepperd boat approaches them at ramming speed gives me the giggles

"ARRR there be terrorist over the the horizon prepare to be boarded mateys tonight our swords drink Terrorist blood!!!"

Back