London and Birmingham Riots

Anyway, these ****ers should be so grateful they live in a London and not say Derry or such or they'd be gunned down like animals.

Fix't. Though in Derry you'd get shot before any rioting like that started.

But yeah this is all messed up and stuff but I don't really care enough to follow the details of what's happening.

The riots just hit near me in Nottingham. Too close to home for comfort.

Everybody who has gone out in the street to senselessly smash things up, burn down the homes of innocent people and businesses and put people in harm's way is a f*cking c*nt.

F*ck my country's stupid degenerate youths.

Just heard on SkyNews (which has better coverage than BBC :O ) that the shooting was NOT fatal, thank god for that!

I would hate to think the 165 weapons that the MoD had misplaced don't start circulating amongst the rioters otherwise there could be Martial Law

Battle Royale seems inevitable

I would hate to think the 165 weapons that the MoD had misplaced don't start circulating amongst the rioters otherwise there could be Martial Law

Misplaced weapons? o_O

What's all this? :O

There are just some people who really need shooting, I mean stealing from a defenceless guy suffering from heavy bleeding on the side of the road? What the hell is wrong with these people? Its like we are back in the Dark Ages..

There are just some people who really need shooting, I mean stealing from a defenceless guy suffering from heavy bleeding on the side of the road? What the hell is wrong with these people? Its like we are back in the Dark Ages..
#

lol this post and its user.

Good morning London, the fire last night at the Enfield Sony Depot was the largest yet. It was insane - http://twitpic.com/63737l/full

View from my window this morning:

TTKdA.jpg

It feels like terrorism. It is really.

Attachments

• TTKdA.jpg
    TTKdA.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 286
Stealing basmati rice is so gangsta.

article-0-0D5C421400000578-88_634x663.jpg

Crisps too apparently.

il1ddi.JPG

There is absolutely nothing political about these riots. Please get a clue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

"Its the governments fault but we dont know who they are..."
"so why are you targeting local people"
"oh we just want to show the rich people we can do what we want.."

These people need to be culled big time.

I thought he was referring to the hockey riots.
Shit, you're right. I had forgotten about that. Sorry Robbo, I thought you were talking about the G20 protests... it makes me pretty mad when people equate that protest with a riot.

There is absolutely nothing political about these riots. Please get a clue.
All of this is politically motivated on some level, and it started as a response to police brutality. Unfortunately most peoples' politics begins at the self and ends either there or with the immediate family, and so you get selfish violent people torching businesses and stealing from neighbors to fuel their own self-interest.

All of this is politically motivated on some level, and it started as a response to police brutality. Unfortunately most peoples' politics begins at the self and ends either there or with the immediate family, and so you get selfish violent people torching businesses and stealing from neighbors to fuel their own self-interest.

This is whats being so misconceived in the media though; it wasn't brutality in the slightest, they gave a measured response to an armed criminal. There were rumours of riots being planned prior to this guy getting shot according to locals, so that was basically the catalyst they needed to feebly justify all of their looting and arson. It's just a collective of opportunists intent on stealing and damaging as much as possible.

lol nowai. These are just louts with nothing better to do.

Thank goodness, I can never tell on this forum some times.

I don't get your phrasing. No where in this thread was the blame put on immigrants.

? I'm not responding to anyone's post. more of a comment on how some people see immigrants (again let me be clear; no one in this thread)

I don't get your phrasing. No where in this thread was the blame put on immigrants.

EDIT: I worded that badly, screw it.

Man, I stay away from current events for a while, see this, remember humanity sucks, go back to my imagination.

Guy posting picture of himself with stolen loot on the web.

enfield141.jpg

Bright people...

? I'm not responding to anyone's post. more of a comment on how some people see immigrants (again let me be clear; no one in this thread)

If anything these seem to be equal opportunity riots.

6xsfv.jpg

He was being sarcastic Shaker, immigrant populations which are usually blamed for these crimes have actually been defending shops in their communities from rioters.

Also to clarify, this riot has no political message or purpose. And to also clarify further this isn't a black youth problem. There are people from ages of 14 up to 30 of all races. Men and women. They continue purely because they are being successful and getting handfuls of loot.

It's starting up again for the 4th day now...some places are already getting attacked again. Changes from yesterday...Prime Minister and Mayor are back. 6000 police were deployed last night, it will be 16000 tonight. I want tear gas, plastic bullets & a curfew tonight to scare these scum back into their holes.

I guess when this is over the culprits will receive a little talking and will be compensated economically by the owners of the stores they looted and the police will be blamed for being so evil and opressive :V

I think someone already got killed as a result of these riots. It looks like a 26-year-old man was shot in his car and died after being brought to the hospital. Even from across the world, this is terrible news to hear.

1.13pm: A young man shot in his car during last night's "unprecedented" rioting has died, it has been confirmed.

A murder hunt was launched as police announced that the 26-year-old victim had died after being admitted to hospital.

He was discovered in a car suffering from gunshot wounds at about 9.15pm as trouble flared in Croydon, south London, last night.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/09/london-riots-violence-looting-live#block-95

Was going to post that article but Stern got in before me. Pretty much shows that the people rioting are just doing it because they can, they know nothing about politics.

This is ****ing terrible!

I really hope the police manages to get a grip on the situation soon!

With 16000 officers being deployed tonight they'd be crazy to try anything again. And I agree, we need to get the water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets out, we'll see how 'ard they are then. Its just unbelievable that people can act this way, they were setting fire to houses with people still in them..

Is it true that water cannons and rubber bullets have never been employed before in a British riot? If so, that's a pretty strong feat.

Is it true that water cannons and rubber bullets have never been employed before in a British riot? If so, that's a pretty strong feat.

No, they've used them but they just don't do it anymore. People moaned about human rights and health risks and such and the Police here stopped using this stuff. Now it's plastic shields and batons or nothing.

Guns are only ever used now in extreme cases, usually when a suspect is armed (as was the man who was shot that "started the rioting", not that it has anything to do with that anymore).

Pepper spray is used but not really during riots. Too much chance of it hitting the wrong person in a crowd or it blowing back into the officer or a surrounding officer's face.

Back