Lost Season 4

Jack was made leader a long time ago - to say part of his want to get his people rescued, who he has risked his life for time and time again, is through egotistical desire is really wrong. There may be some of that in there, and you know, there is, but it certainly isn't a dominating part of his personality.

Locke is far more egotistical in the long run.

I don't see how Locks ability to recognize the Islands supernatural elements as something fiting him to be a good leader. Rose knows it, and she admits it.
Jack however is blind to everything that isn't natural. And he's so stubbern that it will hurt his "people". He gets snowed in on something and doesn't stop until he breaks down crying.

I think a plot line they should have stuck with is when Saywer became leader . Not that i think he whould be a better fit leader, but it did make up for a intresting storyline.

When has Rose done anything important?

Dumb bitch should keep her trap shut.

I view Locke as the good guy IMO. Jack is the most caring person and is truly a weak person emotionally. He lets his emotions get in front of him. Locke now sees the island like nobody else does. The island is just more than an island. He also listens to what Ben says even though he hates him. Yet in the end, Ben really was the good guy after all. I believe that Jack and the the survivors were interogated before getting off the island. They most likely ratted out where the other survivors are. This is why he wants to go back to the island with Kate to rescue the last remaining survivors hiding from the bad guys. I feel Ben though in the end for a power struggle, will eventually kill Locke. Locke FTW IMO.

The only time anybody can justifiably hate Locke is during the second season.

Otherwise you are PURE FAIL.

/ttly srs

Refresh my memory, what did he do in season 2? Push the button?

I honestly think Sayid would make a better leader than either of them. Locke can control himself but makes decisions based on faith, aka: nothing. Jack thinks things through but his girlish emotions overpower him far too often.

Even with his haunting past...or perhaps because of it... Sayid is never anything but calm, cool, and completely badass.

Other way around I think. He didn't push the button.

Oh yeah...

I honestly think Sayid would make a better leader than either of them. Locke can control himself but makes decisions based on faith, aka: nothing. Jack thinks things through but his girlish emotions overpower him far too often.

Even with his haunting past...or perhaps because of it... Sayid is never anything but calm, cool, and completely badass.

Sayid is cool... But he has never shown intresst in leading. Not saying he is a blind follower, but he seems comfortable to lurk in the backround.

Sawyer and Sayid are far better than Lock and Jack...

Sayid is never anything but calm, cool, and completely badass.

Except when he's totally wailing on Ben and trying to kill Ana Lucia.

But yes, he is a badass.

Sawyer and Sayid are far better than Lock and Jack...

Except when he's totally wailing on Ben and trying to kill Ana Lucia.

But yes, he is a badass.

and both are competent leaders IMO.

Puh, just watched through all season 4,a nd it's probably the best season so far. I'm a little annoyed that the survivors don't ask more questions to the people who landed on the island, but then again, it wouldn't be Lost if they did.

The best episode was no doubt The Constant (the Desmond episode). That biggest revelation was that Tovard Hanso's (an ancestor of Alvar Hanso, the founder of the Hanso foundation and sponsor of the DHarma initiative) journal was sold to Widmore. The journal obviously helped Hanso find the island and in turn establish the Dharma initiative there some 30 years ago, and was also how Widmore found the island and send the freighter there. The question is why Hanso would sell the journal, the key to finding the island, on an auction.

I also wonder why Sayid blew Michael's cover in the last episode. I mean sure, the guy killed two women, but Sayid should be smarter than to trust that captain.

BTW, I hope Danielle isn't head, she still hasn't had her long-awaited flashback episode.

Puh, just watched through all season 4,a nd it's probably the best season so far. I'm a little annoyed that the survivors don't ask more questions to the people who landed on the island, but then again, it wouldn't be Lost if they did.

The best episode was no doubt The Constant (the Desmond episode). That biggest revelation was that Tovard Hanso's (an ancestor of Alvar Hanso, the founder of the Hanso foundation and sponsor of the DHarma initiative) journal was sold to Widmore. The journal obviously helped Hanso find the island and in turn establish the Dharma initiative there some 30 years ago, and was also how Widmore found the island and send the freighter there. The question is why Hanso would sell the journal, the key to finding the island, on an auction.

I also wonder why Sayid blew Michael's cover in the last episode. I mean sure, the guy killed two women, but Sayid should be smarter than to trust that captain.

BTW, I hope Danielle isn't head, she still hasn't had her long-awaited flashback episode.

Yeah that's one of the things I've been waiting for ever since she became a recurring character, they better not screw us out of a flashback for her. :angry:

I'm betting next episode or sometime soon it will happen. Russo is dead though. That kid was obviously killed so why wouldn't Russo be? They are there to shoot to kill. Also if you watch that scene again, she was shot in the heart with blood coming out. I'm betting though that even after death, she will save her daughter and survivors though. There is still traps that are waiting to be sprung just waiting for the bad guys.

Whoever was doing the shooting was also a pretty bad shot :p

Edit: just watched the scene again, she didnt get shot in the heart. She got shot just below her right hand lung, or there abouts, not an expert on anatomy :p

I hope Russo survives, I find her character quite interesting
she could be like Mikhail the guy with the eye patch he seemed to have a knack for coming back to life, speaking of mikhail to you think we will see him again?

I'm betting next episode or sometime soon it will happen. Russo is dead though. That kid was obviously killed so why wouldn't Russo be? They are there to shoot to kill. Also if you watch that scene again, she was shot in the heart with blood coming out. I'm betting though that even after death, she will save her daughter and survivors though. There is still traps that are waiting to be sprung just waiting for the bad guys.

Carl is dead because the writers wanted him dead. They don't want Rousseau dead I think.

Besides. I bet the fact that Rousseau got shot, will lead us to the next episode which focuses on her.

I'll bet you all a million dollars.

Aaron is definetly one of the Oceanic 6. People must've figured out he isn't Kate's real son since he got blue eyes while Kate has brown (both parents need to have blue eyes in order for the baby to have them). And they must've known Kate wasn't pregnant before the crash.

EDIT: A new though...

Do you guys think The Hanso Foundation and Widmore are working with or against eachother? Maybe Hanso let Widmore take over the responsibilityof the Dharma Initiative, because Hanso thought Widmore had a better chance of restarting it than himself...

Thinking about it now, I really don't know if she died. The Russian dude is dead for sure. Russo was shot just like Locke though. We're not even sure how he survived that neither or why Ben wasn't like "OMG WTF ZOMBIE GOASTE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!" You never know though. The hostage scene could be ended by Russo taking her last shot to kill that guy holding a gun to her daughters head.

Carl is dead because the writers wanted him dead. They don't want Rousseau dead I think.

Besides. I bet the fact that Rousseau got shot, will lead us to the next episode which focuses on her.

I'll bet you all a million dollars.

I hope you pay my million dollars when you're wrong.

lolzor, im not adopted :/ my grandma on my dads side had blue eyes. Same thing happened to my very younger cousin, his eyes are blue just like mine and neither of his parents had blue eyes. Just my grandma.

Nah, it's completely possible to have this happen.
Really? Then I shall have to kill my junior high biology teacher.

Nazi Swedish teachers ftw. :)

Also some new shots from Hawaii. SPOILERS.
Looks like we finally get our wish of a dead Claire! :cheers: :bounce:
EXTREME SPOILERS: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/
- S5 planned for last week of Jan
- We will return to Penny and Desmond but Sonya Walgner is in high demand in her current show on HBO, but we will use her again when she is available.
- Next season time slots - depend on what happens with these next 5 epi after greys no one knows
- No comment about if there were recent filming secnes in London.
- The end of the series is the END not planning on leaving it open ended.
- Danielle and KArl fate decided in Episode 4x09 - They were shot with bullets.
- They do NOT regret picking an end date and they lobbied for it since Season 1 and it is what they always wanted to do.
- Confirm that season finale is written and in the process of revising
- Saywer is not part of O6 but Jack and Kate are which will ultimately will decide Sawyer's fate. Skaters and jaters will have many romantic scenes to be happy about
- Jacket will be revisited in epi 10
- They loved Find815 and hope to do similar type of prolouge to lead into S5
- 34 Episodes left after this season
- Will we see Emilie de Ravin next season...!? No Comment but there are very "compelling events" before season finale
- Orchid to play BIG role in finale
- May 15th Season finale Part 1 - No Place Like Home Part 1
- May 29th Season Finale Part 2 (2hours) - No Place Like Home Part 2
- Large and "seismic" events will happen for all the Losties before the end of season with some fates clear while others will not be as clear
- The show ends in 2010 how do you figure out this whole process to reach that point? Do you know the last scene or line??
- YES last scene has been determined, but say they do have some wiggle room with last line but have been working towards it.
- Four-Toes Statue WILL be explained before the series ends
- Going to See more of the The Four-Toed Statue
- Going to see more of the Smoke Monster
- Going to more of Jacob
- They confirm the Finale title that we broke a while ago as "There's No Place Like Home"
- They said whether or not Danielle is dead, we'll get her backstory.
- "no comment" when asked if Emilie De Ravin is back next season.
- More of Jeff Fahey in the coming few episodes.
- There will be a "bounty of romantic scenes" with both Jate and Skate.
- We'll revisit the Juliet / Jack relationship on May 1.
- Going to see more of Alan Dale, they said more than we might expect.

ARGH! So tempted to click on spoilers... must... resist...

On a lighter note, what? :LOL:

Back