Lost: Season 5

Hool if you're so concerned about spoilers -- and you rightly should be -- don't put them so visibly in your post. It's just ****ing stupid really.

My friend has a free house this weekend so I'm thinking I might aquire the latest episodes then mooch off of his comfy living room, hench TV and surround sound and enjoy Lost in style.

But... I also want to watch them tomorrow ASAP. Damnit.

I just got done rewatching season 4, I had forgotten how great the finalie was, I dont remember the last time I looked forward to a tv show this much, I just seem to be hanging on every crumb of infomation they give.

And today..IS THE DAY.

ghost3ia.gif

Excited. I'll watch the recap thing, even though I pick up more from watching premieres usually.

If you haven't seen the show, don't watch this recap thing. It has a lot of plotline spoilers.

It's delving into each of the characters and stuff and that's what the show is about... character development.

2 episodes of awesome. I'll wait for the rest to see it before I go off on it though.

Probably talking about how it's going to be a good setup? Or maybe there was like a "Next week on Lost!"10 moar minutes now =D

Probably talking about how it's going to be a good setup? Or maybe there was like a "Next week on Lost!"10 moar minutes now =D

Oh yeah. wasn't thinking about that. For some reason I thought he was on drugs and has seen episode three.

So this seasons opening was like ten times better then last seasons.

Christ,

Heres Candle for you, oh and heres some faraday. ARE YOU FREAKING THE **** OUT YET? KEEP WATCHING

Eh I wasn't entirely thrilled about the opening of the season. In previous episodes they did the whole camera not showing the persons face as a kind of shocking effect. They did this all the time though in the opener. Like when
a knife was flung into the back of that DHARMA guy? We all knew it was Locke but they had to do that unknown/scary effect. :|
The thing that my parents and I didn't like was the sense of cramming everything but the kitchen sink into 2 hours. The actors said you get the sense of urgency that the show is on a downhill roll to the show ending. This doesn't mean you have to cram as much as you can. Other than that I thought it was kickass though. I think everybody knew who was in the opening shot and it wasn't really a secret. Though I do think that
Hollowax son is Miles Strong. Basically he was born in the 70's and he is Asian. Makes sense right?
Also GOD HELP US ALL for every tiny thing! :sleep: I do like that
Frogurt who a minor character in a mobisode, got speared just like that annoying science teacher. :thumbs:

Very good episodes -- I love the time travel. I knew it was coming, but it works, which in itself is an accomplishment. I'll reserve judgement until I see where they are going with it.

I think it was excellent, they do cram alot more into the episodes now than they ever did, but it isnt to hard to follow.

My take on the situation, is that events on the island are leading towards a single point, and that the Others have always been trying to ensure/prevent somthing from happening, the 6 leaving the island messed things up, and now they have a limited oppotunity to set things right again. The line "God help us all" makes it sound like if they fail, the resulting chaos would be global.

How far do you think they are at the end of the episode? Dharma is still around, which means it's at least 13 years ago.

How far do you think they are at the end of the episode? Dharma is still around, which means it's at least 13 years ago.

i dont think they're dharma, my bet is that its us military and they're in the early 1950s because...

the next episode, called jughead, could be in reference to a bomb used by the us at that time. there have also been promo shots of members of a military on the island with richard, holding dan/charolette/miles hostage

**** sake, I had a file on the go and it decided to cancel right at the last minute and for some reason, wouldn't open.

Only 30 more minutes until it's re-done. Stupid slow internets. :(

You forgetting about what the Arrow station was swan. Basically I always wondered why the Hostiles hated DHARMA. Then I thought that maybe DHARMA killed them off like the Native American Indians and I'm basically right. Also the other characters are important swan. I mean Faraday is very important. It looked like he might have teleported himself in the future with the opening scene.

You forgetting about what the Arrow station was swan. Basically I always wondered why the Hostiles hated DHARMA. Then I thought that maybe DHARMA killed them off like the Native American Indians and I'm basically right. Also the other characters are important swan. I mean Faraday is very important. It looked like he might have teleported himself in the future with the opening scene.

i used to think that the hostiles were the left behinds just fighting to survive against DHARMA but now that seems unlikely. as for faraday, i was just talking about this with a friend of mine and we think that somehow they stop this stuff and end up in the 1970s. there have been some shots of the left behinds in

dharma jumpsuits

and then theres what we see faraday in. now if these time skips are erradic, theres no way daniel'd risk going underground with the risk of ending up inside of a rock or something like that.

A common theory is that The Others (The Hostiles) are survivors of The Black Rock.

Anyway, didn't Ethan have the same clothes on as the people at the end when he shot Locke?

Did anyone notice that the compass Richard gave to Locke in this episode was the same as he gave to young Locke in that flashback scene?

I wonder who are those armed guys that wanted to kill Sawyer and Juliet? The Hostlies? They looks like WW2 British military to me...

Maybe the Allies dicovered the Eyeland during the Pacific War?

I have a crazy theory about Faraday and Desmond!

So Faraday wants desmond to go and find his mother in Oxford, I suddenly had this idea that Faradays mother is the spooky white haired time lady, and that desmond tells her his story, pehaps at some point she is able to travel back in time herself and give desmond the required nudges he needs to end up on the island both in The Constant, and by warning Brother Watsit Monk dude in Flashes Before Your Eyes. Its a massive stretch I know.. but it could work!

i dont think its ms. hawking, she was in l.a. when desmond was heading for oxford, theres no way it could be possible.

Just watched the first episode - ****ing WOW. Awesome stuff. Gonna watch the second later.

Back