Marmite : You either love it..or you're going to hell

mortiz-Redux

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8071865.stm

1.jpg

Family see Jesus image in Marmite

The family said they found the image comforting

Enlarge Image

It may not be immediately obvious to everyone, but one family are convinced they can see the face of Jesus on the lid of a jar of Marmite.

Claire Allen, 36, said she was the first to notice the image on the underside of the lid as she was putting the yeast spread on her son's toast.

Her husband Gareth, 37, said he could not believe his eyes when he saw it.

Mr Allen, of Ystrad, Rhondda, said: "The kids are still eating it, but we kept the lid."

He explained: "Claire saw it first and called her dad to come and take a photo of it.

"When I first looked at it I wasn't sure, but when I moved it away from me it started coming out. I thought yeah, she's right - that's the image of Jesus.

People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus looking out for us
Claire Allen

Mrs Allen said her 14-year-old son Jamie had also remarked on the likeness.

She told the South Wales Echo: "Straight away Jamie said 'that looks like God', and my other boys (Robbie, four, and Tomas, 11) even said they could see a face.

"People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus looking out for us.

"We've had a tough couple of months; my mum's been really ill and it's comforting to think that if he is there, he's watching over us."

If you ask me it's an image of the false prophet, marmite is clearly the work of the devil.

That woman clearly loves it.

And please for the love of god, tell me that's not her hand.

He looks pretty displeased with where he ended up.

Is bbc's site down? I want to see the hideous woman and her marmite jesus.

Human nature is all about pattern recognition....and stupiditiy.
btw I know guy who had marmite for breakfast every bloody day of his life and he's still an atheist.

*waiting for the second cumming of Jizzus*

Jesus is watching you masturbate.

If she believes it, religious kook; if she's selling it, good idea.

Must be a good job to be Jesus. Perform a couple minor miracles in life, then after you die just show up every now and then as jam, or in the reflection of a toaster, or in the form of a cheeto and people go crazy. As long as you're appearing on household items you'll make it in the news even 2000 years later.

So Jesus IS ok with Marmite mining? NOTIFY THE RIGHT WING IMMEDIATELY.

Marmite.. Is that like Vegemite?
Also, yeahh the women can think what she likes. far as I'm concerned it's like looking up at a cloud and seeing a face. Doesn't mean anything besides the fact it looks cool.

theres an explanation for people seeing things that remind them of something. just as a child may walk towards his mother's twin (this was me as a kid sometimes) its like image displacement or something

marmite has a red container, vegimite is yellow, i think this is vegimite Jesus.

Her face kind of looks like one of those pictures where someone has made the eyes and mouth smaller...

"We've had a tough couple of months; my mum's been really ill and it's comforting to think that if he is there, he's watching over us."

Watching over you and ignoring all the starving children around the world.

Watching over you and ignoring all the starving children around the world.

Jesus is just rubbing it in by appearing in marmite, he's saying to all the starving kids "Nah ah ah, you be getting none of this".

Is that what they serve in that commie cafe in the Lanes called 'Red Veg'?

Anyway, it's certainly marmite. As silly as this woman is, I think we can probably credit her with the capacity to be aware of what food product she's opening.

But I'm not a vegetable! D: I'm a free man!

But the vegetarian shoes had neither eyes nor ears, and did not hear his cries, and ate him anyway.

As much as this isn't really newsworthy, at least the family has some comfort during their tough times.

Back