Metro 2033 FREE!

Can't confirm if it's free, already own Metro, but it's a pretty solid shooter for any of you who don't have it already.

Actually, I ordered it anyways for my brother. Works!

Ed: Nvm, seems like they gave an 'order number' but not a 'serial number' which you need. Guess they figured it out.

It is stuck at 'Processing serial number or unlock code.' for me now. Not sure how long that's supposed to take, probably longer than it takes Nvidia to correct the price.
Well, I already had the game anyway :p

Looks like it's US only. I added it to my basket, switched to UK mode at the top, then on the next screen it says you have to remove that version of the game from your basket.

awesome. more free games from nvidia.

"Processing serial number or unlock code."

guess I'm late this time, anyone got an extra key? btw it works on steam.

NEWS:

"codes will be issued in 48hours for those that didn't get them yet, since one of mine came with a code and the other didn't"

Yeah they sent me a second email and it's letting me download it, but I just need the serial key for my bro's account >: (

woohoo, I got it, but where is the key? I want it to have on Steam.

I'm getting a server error.

Just me?

I'm getting it as well.

Though if it's US only, it won't help even if they fix it. Funnily, I thought "probably US only" when I saw the thread title. Wtf.

I'm getting it as well.

Though if it's US only, it won't help even if they fix it. Funnily, I thought "probably US only" when I saw the thread title. Wtf.

it works if you put in a fake US address. doesnt do an ip check. currently waiting for confirmation email

Server error here. :|

They probably fixed it by now, if you look at their store you'll see you get it for free if you pre-order Homefront, which probably has to do with their little mistake :p

I just got an email with confirmation that my download is ready. All is well.

Got the game for $20 a while back its awesome guys

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent visit to the NVIDIA Online Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience, however the free order you placed for Metro 2033 was based on an invalid promotion that was never intended to be publicized. All orders placed under this promotion have been cancelled and activation keys have been deactivated.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
NVIDIA Online Store
Customer Service

D'oh!

This isnt the first time they fudged up and accidentally gave away free games. I bet someones getting fired.

Back