Miscellaneous

Looks like he can't suck your big fat gay american dick anymore. Your girlfriend would be jealous. And hopefully that boner is related to your girlfriend, not to anything else.

Did you suck her dick yet.

Remember to make her aware that protection is a woman's responsibility.

dead serious

really close for 3 years, started dating in may, she always had it set in her head a 6 month period before she lost it, but she wants it sooner

problem is we won't see each other for a few months because her dad took a job in Ohio the FBI gave him so f*ck

Good luck, just don't try to rush anything, sex or otherwise. It seems the more people get used to each other, the more they'll find out if they actually want to be together.

Surprised she's still a virgin. Some girls I know have already had fingers in their hole at like 14.

Can't say I know that from experience though. The closest I've gotten is touching the computer screen.

Good luck, just don't try to rush anything, sex or otherwise. It seems the more people get used to each other, the more they'll find out if they actually want to be together.
I have no plans to ruin this relationship. I've told her time and time again to make absolutely certain she's really ready for that and she's assured me, but I still want to be sure she is sure.

Surprised she's still a virgin. Some girls I know have already had fingers in their hole at like 14.
I mean that was about the most we did our last night together. Her thing is she's incredibly shy, socially awkward and has serious issues trusting anyone and we have pretty much the exact same mindset concerning just about everything. I'm the first guy she's ever even dated and it took her getting jealous to stop repressing shit she'd had for 3 years.

She doesn't have the confidence to talk to other people, let alone be flirty. She already knows I'd cut strangle maim put someone back in their place if I had to, so there's that.

something happened last night that i'm honestly afraid to talk about but i have no one else to tell and i'm really conflicted and i have no f*Cking idea how to feel

There's not going to be court because I'm not pressing charges against her. I just want to know why in the absolute flying f*ck she did it. I literally just finished chewing my best friend out a few days ago over her being a vindictive c*nt over shit and things were finally back on track. Now I'm not sure how to feel.

Honestly there's certain things that you can't fix, or just have go away while trying to retain some kind of friendship. As for why she would force something sexual on you, the ultimate cause is that she is ****ed up. A person has to be to do that. Do the details that won't make sense anyway really matter? I can't imagine they will help you feel better or understand better.

I would put distance between you and her, and honestly you should look for counselling groups. Male or not, that is a traumatic event and you really should deal with it as such. We might be a good stop gap, people to talk to and connect to about this on a level, but we'll never be a replacement for what a professional can provide. Because whatever happened, it was clearly ****ed.

I don't want counseling, therapy, any of that. I just want to know why. That's all I care about right now. I know she is f*cked up. She's always been in some way, we both are, but that's why I always took care of her. Why we took care of each other. But now she's crossed a thin line that I'm not sure there's going back from.

In Vegas for a week. The flight was 5 hrs but from stepping foot out the door to getting to getting comfortable in the hotel was about 11.5 hrs.

feel like i havent posted here in years

i miss your guys pointless filth and bile, it is comforting

Speaking of fusion (hey!), I blew a fuse and reset it all by myself. Now, I'm not saying I'm an electrician but I kinda am.

I won $25! Blackjack's my favorite. Slots...I had luck with one machine ($.45 -> $20).

my mom had a drunken breakdown and confessed to me that had her drugged out boyfriend at that point in time not made her get an abortion I would have another sister who would be about 11 years old now

now i know why she's been so neurotic all these years

Album has been completed and mixed. Now being sent off to be mastered. Very proud of what we've done. Can't wait to hear the full master and then finally get it out there.

I AM EXCITE.

my mom had a drunken breakdown and confessed to me that had her drugged out boyfriend at that point in time not made her get an abortion I would have another sister who would be about 11 years old now

now i know why she's been so neurotic all these years
God damn.

Back