Moammar Gadhafi gets the Bonnie and Clyde treatment.

It's been a good year for getting shot in the face.

Nice to know we are on the same level as Libyan rebels when it comes to justice.

Are you sure they caught Gadhafi and not Gaddafi, Quaddafi or Qadhafi?

Wow, yanks truly dont know how to spell his name.

Even CNN have spelt it wrong.

Gadaffi. Not Gadhafi.

more commonly known as Gaddafi. his name is arabic (great this site doesnt support arabic script)
the spelling inconsistencies comes from trying to translate to the latin alphabet

Looks like Kadafi got lynched. This video was made before the one shown on Al-Jazeera and he is clearly still very much alive while in the second he seems to have left the land of the living. Too bad so many allegations against him now can't be (dis)proved in a court of a law, but to be fair this is the kind of ending he deserved.

Oh and watch the vids at your own discretion. They're pretty gruesome.

The world lost a great fashionista today :(

what a baller for not escaping the country.

fixed, the man stuck to his guns. literally.

No slowly dying of renal failure in Pakistan for this dictator.

The world lost a great fashionista today :(

fixed, the man stuck to his guns. literally.

No slowly dying of renal failure in Pakistan for this dictator.

Dying in a hole of leg wounds sounds so much more fun!

Dying in a hole of leg wounds sounds so much more fun!

Shot in the leg does actually sound like more fun than renal failure, so I'm not sure where the sarcasm is coming from.

We may never know what truly happened or how to spell his name properly. I posted this actually within the first hour this broke news so it appeared to be me he was all shot up. I'm sure he would rather be blown up instantly in the drone attack rather than to be lynched like that. I read a report some kid shot him with a golden gun (sounded a tad too much like a loyalist was playing COD too much). A report also said an American Predator drone blew up their convey, he was shot by a body guard, and he was found hiding in a drainage pipe.

Karma's a bitch, that whats you get for killing/murdering your own citizens

Shot in the leg does actually sound like more fun than renal failure, so I'm not sure where the sarcasm is coming from.

Exiled dictators in Pakistan get morphine, women, and booze. People dying in holes do not.

You don't know that he didn't have bitches 'n drinks in his hole with him.

Hopefully his fashion sense is dead with him.

The court of law most appeals to those who didn't live under his 42 yr reign of tyranny.

Wow, yanks truly dont know how to spell his name.

Even CNN have spelt it wrong.

Gadaffi. Not Gadhafi.

vun0K.jpg

Not even Wikipedia is sure! Stupid ****ing yanks

I've always preferred to spell it Qaddafi.

That's a ****ing cool gun.

I wonder what tyrant will take control of this particular North African shithole this time.

what is that?
1911? or Browning HP?

wonder what happened to all the women he had as his security detail?? mhm...

You can tell they are being extra safe with that golden gun by putting their finger on the trigger and their other finger over the muzzle. You know, in case a bullet comes out their finger can stop it.

Good sirs, I must humbly admit that I have executed Ghadaffi via shooting him in the legs with his own gold plated pistol and letting him bleed out, thus ensuring an ending to his 42 years of tyranny. Thank you for your time, and I apologize for this interruption in your day.

Good sirs, I must humbly admit that I have executed Ghadaffi via shooting him in the legs with his own gold plated pistol and letting him bleed out, thus ensuring an ending to his 42 years of tyranny. Thank you for your time, and I apologize for this interruption in your day.

you forgot to mention you shot him in the head too.

Amazed at how nobody knows how he died yet.

Hell, even if he IS ACTUALLY DEAD.

The Guardian was hopeless over the past few days. It could be summed up as ''Gadaffi may have been found by NTC forces in a hole, was then shot in both legs, and then gunned down as he ran away, then he was shot in the head, then he may still be alive in the video showing him being dragged around on the streets.''

Ace reporting.

More of a ''Get the news out Gadaffi has something-ed in Libya and get that picture on the main page!''

''But sir, we dont know the details yet...''

''I dont care! Post some shit!''

The Guardian was hopeless over the past few days. It could be summed up as ''Gadaffi may have been found by NTC forces in a hole, was then shot in both legs, and then gunned down as he ran away, then he was shot in the head, then he may still be alive in the video showing him being dragged around on the streets.''

Ace reporting.

More of a ''Get the news out Gadaffi has something-ed in Libya and get that picture on the main page!''

Somebody's an optimist.

I ****ing love the sheer variety and gaudiness of his various outfits. It almost makes me giddy.

Ace reporting.

Yeah?

..Oh.

Back