Moammar Gadhafi gets the Bonnie and Clyde treatment.

That's about as classy as all of his attire.

Now here's a news source I can trust!

Sz9gr.jpg

toay i watched a new video.In this video i watched tha gaddafi has relax in his home.i dont know that its a real or facke video....all of u watch it and then tell me its fake or real?

Gaddafi Relax at Home

Amazed at how nobody knows how he died yet.

Hell, even if he IS ACTUALLY DEAD.

The Guardian was hopeless over the past few days. It could be summed up as ''Gadaffi may have been found by NTC forces in a hole, was then shot in both legs, and then gunned down as he ran away, then he was shot in the head, then he may still be alive in the video showing him being dragged around on the streets.''

Ace reporting.

More of a ''Get the news out Gadaffi has something-ed in Libya and get that picture on the main page!''

''But sir, we dont know the details yet...''

''I dont care! Post some shit!''

You're coming across as such a prick in this thread.

On the first page you got on your pedestal and criticized the media for misspelling his name even though it has no correct English spelling. Then you start this shit. What do you want the Guardian to do, not report anything until they are completely sure? Have a ****ing reporter everywhere all the time?

You're so self-righteous it's disgusting. You're one of those people who criticize everything as a way to feel better about themselves. I'd hate to go to a restaurant with you

So yeah, I hear a lot of the rebels wanted him alive so they could put him on trial and have him answer a lot of questions. They say he was killed in crossfire between rebels and pro-Gadaffi supporters but appaz a Doc who examined the body said he was shot in the head and stomach close range. Chalk it up to a few rebels who got too feisty and just shot him anyway.

Probs would have been better to keep him alive at least for now. Can't say I'm sad he's dead, though.

Keep him alive and spend millions putting him through a media circus at our expense with a pre-determined outcome anyway. Or, a bullet in the head and we get on with our lives. Hmm.

I really don't get the humanitarian arguments in these sorts of situations either. So, it's ok for thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of ordinary young men/boys to suffer and die, killing each other over this shit, and being traumatised for life if they survive, but we must humanely spare the guy who ultimately caused it all. Rrriiiiight. War morality is very odd.

What?

You think the victims of things like The Lockerbie Bombing wanted him just shot in the head instead of being scrutinised about his involvement?

Sure, sure. It's not an argument about his human rights. He should have been trialled like Saddam was. If they wanted to kill him afterwards, so be it in the hands of Libya.

You're coming across as such a prick in this thread.

On the first page you got on your pedestal and criticized the media for misspelling his name even though it has no correct English spelling. Then you start this shit. What do you want the Guardian to do, not report anything until they are completely sure? Have a ****ing reporter everywhere all the time?

You're so self-righteous it's disgusting. You're one of those people who criticize everything as a way to feel better about themselves. I'd hate to go to a restaurant with you

I'm sure if you actually read comments on the majority of the Guardian's articles, you'd see that the most agree with me at how bad the Guardian is, often writing things with no evidence and no conclusion. Just someone said something. Wow. Informative.

I'd rather have them not report it until it's confirmed, not some race to print to get a vague report out there with no actual answer to the public. Nobody has a ***king clue what's going on over there at the moment, yet they post ***king moronic headlines like ''GADAFFI IS DEAD!..........................................according to NTC fighters''. Credible source right there.

It's all speculation at the moment. Find out the facts and then print it. Instead of racing to print the next day in this ridiculous war newspapers have of ''We printed first!''

I'm sure if you actually read comments on the majority of the Guardian's articles, you'd see that the most agree with me at how bad the Guardian is, often writing things with no evidence and no conclusion. Just someone said something. Wow. Informative.

I'd rather have them not report it until it's confirmed, not some race to print to get a vague report out there with no actual answer to the public. Nobody has a ***king clue what's going on over there at the moment, yet they post ***king moronic headlines like ''GADAFFI IS DEAD!..........................................according to NTC fighters''. Credible source right there.

It's all speculation at the moment. Find out the facts and then print it. Instead of racing to print the next day in this ridiculous war newspapers have of ''We printed first!''
Even Hillary Clinton said it's just a rumor for now and that "we have heard previous reports before like that from the fighters".

Whoever got the Golden Gun is the new dictator, maybe Gadaffi will get it back - but rumor has it he only has a Klob at his disposal. We'll see how this turns out.

I really don't get the humanitarian arguments in these sorts of situations either. So, it's ok for thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of ordinary young men/boys to suffer and die, killing each other over this shit, and being traumatised for life if they survive, but we must humanely spare the guy who ultimately caused it all. Rrriiiiight. War morality is very odd.

Because by killing him without trial we're replicating his behavior.

He used the term 'we', I was just following suit.

The new government is shaping up nicely. http://news.yahoo.com/rights-group-finds-mass-grave-gadhafi-hometown-091601564.html

A human rights groups says it has discovered 53 decomposing bodies, apparently of Moammar Gadhafi loyalists, some of whom may have been executed by revolutionary forces.
The New York-based Human Rights Watch said Monday that the discovery in Gadhafi's hometown of Sirte "seems part of a trend of killings, looting and other abuses committed by anti-Gadhafi fighters who consider themselves above the law."

Back