Most Illegal Thing you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Companion Cube
Reaction score
And by 'most illegal', think of in terms of imprisonment or fine. Like if murdering someone is a 500 dollar fine, and jaywalking is 20 years in prison, jaywalking is your most illegal thing.

As for me.... I dunno. Most likely piracy.... on the high internets. Or some obscure security thing that I didn't know about.

Or that one time in Reno when I shot a man, just to watch him die.

Had sex in a car on a side street.

Oh ho ho hoooo, so illegal.

Hey man, man, my great uncle is dead.

I've driven 185 KM/H in a 100 zone. I'm guessing that might cause me some problems.

Probrably graffiti , i was dared to spray paint "I was here" on a wall of a deserted warehouse.

Drove my car into a young family whilst off my tits on alcohol and cocaine.

I... uh...

<.<

>.>

acquire stuff...

Homicide rate in Reno: 56% of all deaths.

Beerdude! Buddy! Where have you been?

I shot the sheriff then drove him to Reno.

Edit: the deputy watched him die.

Once I did a gram of shrooms and probably a gram and a half of weed, in a public park after midnight (subject to a $100-odd fine), with more weed on me.

And a different time I had sex on the fence-less border between some random person's backyard and a different public park, again after midnight.

I'm pretty sure the drug one is worse.

Eat candy without paying for it out of the big barrels that used to be in the store, I was 5.

Eat candy without paying for it out of the big barrels that used to be in the store, I was 5.

Greedy little ****! You should have been shot!

lol no I'm kidding... I can just imagine you sitting there with eyes wide open... glancing around to see if anybody is watching, and then burying your fists six inches into the candy and coming out with a big handful that quickly goes in your mouth.

Smoke bombed the pricinpal's house during my elementary years with some friends during my 13th birthday party as well as planted a sack of burning dog shit on his front doorstep.
(and I use the term "friends" very loosely. Why did I need enemies in school back then when I had friends like these?)

If we were older and things went awry, we could've been charged with Arson.

you know about those two towers in new york that where destroyed by airplanes?

*evil eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back