NewEggMall - NewEgg branches out?

You have to be a special kind of retarded to wear those glasses.

That's rather cool that they're branching out, though I don't know if it will work. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I have a feeling this is going to fail :(

We'll see, though.

This kind of stuff is the shit girls buy. Girls dont buy things from newegg.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. When I read the title I assumed they were opening physical stores at select locations. That would have been awesome.

Dang, I was hoping that Newegg would start shipping internationally.

And dear lord, people actually wear those things? Gah, Hollywood fashion is so stupid.

Yeah, I've seen a few people wearing them in the UK too :/ horrid things!

I think they look kind of cool, would be fun to wear.

Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer glasses that don't actually hinder my vision.

Take a look at these special sunglasses! They're so wacky they filter out roughly 50% of the actual sunlight coming in contact with your eyes! WOW!

Funny thing is I tried on the same glasses at a Rue 21, and they were the shittiest things that have ever graced my eyes, and I'm pretty sure I didn't wash my hands once and rubbed my eye after taking a shit.

But I digress. The glasses feel like a huge ****ing hunk of plastic, and lets just say, driving with these will kill you.

End of discussion.

looks like the glasses from star trek...

'In Before Lock' guy

I will laugh at you if you wear them. I can imagine a scruffy guy with a mullet wearing them.

Nobody wears anything like that on Star Trek...unless you mean the visor.
http://timstvshowcase.com/geordi.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats what hes talking about, because i know the .gif he's talking about.

ibtl.gif

Free punch in the face to whoever buys those sunglasses.

You'll never see it coming! :D

I'm going to buy some of those ****ers today

Back