Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

DlPn2.jpg

Time of my life.

You should turn your right pec into a hardware interface for your body armor. The nipple can be a dial.

So, a bunch of my friends (whom I've known for a decade) went on a trip to Thailand recently. And as a sign of our great holiday and time together as bros, we decided whilst grossly intoxicated to get some Mushroom themed tattoos on our butts. I decided I wanted not just a mushroom, but something that reflected a bit more than just the holiday and friends. So I got a little Pikmin drawn by my friend (Naph also had a design but sorry man), and I liked it so much I decided not to hide it on my cheek but on the lower back (tramp stamper). Anyway, here it is:

IMG_0218.jpg

In before "You're retarded why would you do that LoL".

I'LL BITE YOUR FACE

You're retarded why would you do that LoL

I'll cop it. Anyway that's a fairly bad photo, half the bandage is stuck in it and it's suppose to be purple not bloody. Should heal up soon.

I'm sure you were at the tattoo parlour and the tattooist said that my design was too complicated and that he or she was a pleb. I understand completely that it wasn't all your fault. It turned out fine, too bad there isn't a white ink that doesn't look like scarred tissue.

Selfless promotion:
XSN6p.jpg

Driving my brother's ride-on mower. Not actually mowing though, what do you take me for?

3HAef.jpg

I'm the guy in the back with the plaid shirt on the left. My girlfriend is next to me and this was taken on a wine tour. The two chicks that came with us were a little loopy, dropped their iPad which broke but who brings an iPad to a wine tour? lol

winetour.jpg

Did seeing the Google Maps truck while drinking confuse you so much that you decided to quit?

Messing around with a Logitech webcam we found lying around the house. It has a little motor you can use to look around. Not very good control with the official software though. Took a photo while messing around with it. Turned out smaller than I meant but can't be bothered to take another one.
Wh8Ek.jpg

Now I understand why Pi promoted you to admin!

assuming it was him

In ten years you're going to look like the old guy from The Guild. I'm so sorry for you.

l20R3.gif

Strangely, my family doesn't have a history of baldness. I just have thin hair.

Oh good god. I knew all along that you'd be some tall lanky dude with a smartass expression, always judging me!

MNOCu.jpg

Oh look, another self shot of me.

xjJ6z.jpg

Marui, unfortunately. I bought it years ago but it seems everyone else makes far superior stuff nowadays!

Back