Post a screenshot!

Yes, it is Requiem. It is a nice Dark Forces clone. I got it on my birthday 14 years ago. I lost my save game files in my first playthrough. I tried playing it on my current PC, two years ago, but got stuck. For some reasons, the scripted scenes refuse to work on modern computers. I can't finish the game.

data2013030510445736.png

data2013030510531701.png

data2013030510532503.png

She really needs a shower

EDIT: seriously, you're wading in a river, under a waterfall, it's right there, just stand under it for a while, woman.

Killing forest animals

iTGNHbW.jpg

Religion!

WZPKuA5.jpg

The buildings and foliage are the best looking things in this game

tqolfb7.jpg

Stormy conditions

uEwM7hR.jpg

Sunny conditions! Using the new stance modifier key to take a step to the left while crouched (and I could lean to the left too to get even further)

7TSA4RB.jpg

The enemy resorted to shooting us with LSD-laced bullets in our first play session.

Running on low until I get my new system, runs much better than I thought it would on my 5850HD.

Edit: Also this screenshot looks kind of terrible because sometimes Steam screenshots do that for some reason. Compression!

lCzyseB.jpg

So wait, you SCUBA dive with your gun out? I mean, it, I guess it makes sense in the fact that you swim by kicking your legs, but it's not like shooting it underwater gets you much.

^That has happened to me quite a bit, do you happen to have a Nvidia GPU by any chance?

^That has happened to me quite a bit, do you happen to have a Nvidia GPU by any chance?

Nope. A pretty new XFX AMD HD7970 3Gb card. It was only a very minor glitch which happened in extremely small sections of maps. With this example, it would only do it in the 1/2 metre of space Lara is standing in and nowhere else.

Apart from that, I found Tomb Raider to be a pretty solid experience and would definitely recommend it. Best in the series.

I have an Nvidia GPU, so we Nvidia users have been alot of crashing and hair problems. That's why I'm asking.

Although the hair glitches have been very few, mostly crashing - which is easily fixed with disabling tessellation. But I agree, it's a very good game. Although from my experience with the game, they added more QTE (more than Anniversary, Legend or Underworld) and that wolverine health system I could do without. But eh, it's the gaming landscape.

Although the hair glitches have been very few, mostly crashing - which is easily fixed with disabling tessellation. But I agree, it's a very good game. Although from my experience with the game, they added more QTE (more than Anniversary, Legend or Underworld) and that wolverine health system I could do without. But eh, it's the gaming landscape.

I actually didn't have a problem with the QTEs, even if there was a whole load of them. I mainly don't have a problem because it was a primary game mechanic, rather than just 1-2 random ones thrown in everywhere which are difficult to hit first time.

The deaths in the game are more horrifying than RE4.

Man I want to buy Arma 3 so bad now. You guys are making it seem better than any trailer ever could. But I want to buy Heart of the Swarm.. F*cking indecision.

On an unrelated note: I might be alone in this but anyone else not a fan of how huge one page in this thread is? I have a suggestion: Name the game in your post (WHICH YOU SHOULD BE DOING ANYWAYS, GUISE), and put the pics in spoiler tags? I don't know, just a thought.

I've thought the exact same thing Dog. I assumed no one would listen though.

So guys I started playing the Beta to Firefall, and I have to say: Not bad at all! It's actually really fun. It's only Beta so it's kinda buggy and not optimized well, but it is fuuuuuun. Looking forward to full release, for sure. It's like a Borderlands MMO with a little Far Cry 3 thrown in (Borderlands: The look, combat, loot, Far Cry 3: crafting, unlocking/battling to unlock regions, random quests). Squad (party) up with other players, randomly generated quests, customization, level up. Good stuff.

If anyone is interested, I have 5 beta invites to give out!

I picked the recon class, fyi. There are 5 classes with different weapons, skill trees, looks, etc.
firefallclient201303101.png

The deaths in the game are more horrifying than RE4.
When I first saw the impaled through the throat death I actually half jumped out of my chair.

Also Brutal Legend looks a lot nicer graphically than I expected.

I hope you like my picture, is a topic that I found very crazy for steam!

BFHWsH0CcAAK1cy.jpg
NOTE: The link to the group you guys can draw and test the theme! And also tells you when new versions come out!

Link HERE

For ****'s sake give the name of the shit your playing somewhere in the post.

Back