Post a screenshot!

crysis:

best score ever in cod4. pistols only killhouse!

biabw6.jpg

bia2fq8.png

These are from STALKER - Shadow of Chernobyl (with Oblivion Lost 2.2 mod). I was wandering around Rostok, having previously cleared it of Mercenaries, and was calmly searching a stash when I heard a ruckus down the road, I go to check and what do I see coming at me? A dozen blind dogs, some pseudodogs, a bunch of rodents and a bloodsucker charging down the road at me. :eek:

I started to fire at them with my SIG SG550, dropped a couple, ran out of ammo (*click click* oh shit), then I turned and ran up the stairs to the top floor of the construction site behind me (they all followed me up, mind you), and then leapt off the roof onto a nearby crane to narrowly escape. The dogs actually tried to follow me and some fell off of the roof. :LOL:

The picture is pretty poor quality because I had to blow it up to make it clear what was going on.
oshiths8.jpg

That's gotta hurt...
thatsgottahurtkq1.jpg

A Duty stalker fires an H&K MP7
combatstancejx7.jpg

Morning light in the hangar
earlymorningatthehangarbi2.jpg

Ecologist faction member at Yantar
eggheadln4.jpg

Evil sky during a blowout
fearsomeblowoutpe5.jpg

The corpse of a stalker named "Freeman" that you find in a tunnel
gordonfreemanbg0.jpg

Can't get enough of lens flare
lensflarejustcantgetenovv3.jpg

They call it 'Wild Territory' for a reason
pileomonstersxj2.jpg

Watching for mutants
watchingfn1.jpg

Cold morning at Lake Yantar
coldmorningatyantarvy5.jpg

Dark Valley
darkvalleycu9.jpg

A dead bloodsucker
deadbloodsuckerfi3.jpg

Talking to a stalker at the rookie village
brightdaylightfb5.jpg

All those juicy artifacts, just out of reach. :x
justoutofreachom1.jpg

Nighttime skirmish
nightfightly3.jpg

About ready for the junk heap
readyforthegarbageheapeh6.jpg

Sanctuary
sheltertx2.jpg

You can get over that fence by jumping over from a ledge and squeezing past it , its like a glitch.

Holy shit.. didn't you could blow their ****ing heads off and tear them in half. Only thought the legs could be dismemberment.

Wow, so this actually has a locational gore system?

One thing I'm curious about, can you finally blow their heads off if you can see the tip of their helmet above their cover?
That annoyed the shit out of me in the first game.

I hope they release a demo or something, but it's probably another game that makes use of(or requires) dual core CPUs though. :|

the new BIA frag system is similar to S.O.F

looks cool tbh.

Wow, so this actually has a locational gore system?

One thing I'm curious about, can you finally blow their heads off if you can see the tip of their helmet above their cover?
That annoyed the shit out of me in the first game.

I hope they release a demo or something, but it's probably another game that makes use of(or requires) dual core CPUs though. :|

Yes you can, they appear to have done away with the system of not being able to hit enemy's in cover unless flanked, if you can see them, now you can hit em.

Some screenies from BiA, best WW2 game I've played since CoD2

biahh2008101109493095na4.jpg

biahh2008101109514351uh6.jpg

biahh2008101110382501kq3.jpg

biahh2008101110541493hf9.jpg

biahh2008101111293298uc6.jpg

The gore is really scary D: so many half-heads laying around.

I know I'd enjoy it and feel bad while I was playing. Beautiful screenshots, looks a lot better than what they've been showing the press.. strangely.

What a crazy game of Clonk Rage. Me and Vegeta started near each other... but I was eventually forced to leave my house area on the surface on the left side, because vegeta claimed the entire resource rich left side to himself... as he's a greedy bastard. So I was forced to make a great, dangerous migration in pitch darkness to find a new home. I managed to do it, and found myself a sweet home on the surface to the far right. It was by sheer luck and a little bit of loaming skill that I managed to make it that far.

Vegeta got disconnected, so I took a screenshot after that happened.

Here's what it looks like. Image size is huge, file quality is a bit reduced so it's not a 3mb file size. I knew the lava beneath is was deep, and growing deeper, but I had NO idea it was that deep. none at all. Looking at it all without any of the darkness shrouding everything, I am ****ing amazed I managed to make it over to the right like I did. Absolutely amazed.

I'm not sure what's up with the lava, and why it doesn't flow down as it should in some spots.

and there's simply no way we can win. We have to get all the gold from the bottom of the map, and that's frankly impossible with all that lava. EDIT: Doing a little testing, I see we could build a submarine to go down in it, as it won't burst into flames. interesting.

clonkthechasmlf4.jpg

God damn it, I completely forgot about Clonk.
I could've bought it a little while ago, was burning up the rest of my money on my Paypal account.

All these Far Cry 2 screenies!

Must.

Be.

Able.

To.

Wait.

Till.

Saturday.

:flame:

That's what I hate about PC gaming.. Unless you have a stupidly awesome rig you can't enjoy the game 100%. It's like 75%. There's always something, you have to turn off shadows or reduce resolution or something.. Atleast with consoles it's 100% graphics all the time.

I still like PC better, this one thing pisses me off though. They need to just make separate generations of PC games rather then just making them better each time.. Normal people can't afford to upgrade every time a game comes out.. ****.

That's what I hate about PC gaming.. Unless you have a stupidly awesome rig you can't enjoy the game 100%.

This.
I can understand why so many people are console gamers - you buy the system and it lasts you a good 3 or 4 years, if not longer. I've been constantly upgrading my system (RAM here, Video Card there) for the past couple years to keep it up-to-date. And with everything going in my life this year I just don't have the money to upgrade to get the best performance out of the latest games... so I'll have to either wait or play them on lower settings.

The reason I'm a PC game is mostly the controls - I'm primarily an FPS player and Xbox/PS3 controllers just don't match the precision that a mouse has. At least not for me. Besides, I use my computer for a lot of other things I do, so I keep it maintained to play games as well.

That's what I hate about PC gaming.. Unless you have a stupidly awesome rig you can't enjoy the game 100%. It's like 75%. There's always something, you have to turn off shadows or reduce resolution or something.. Atleast with consoles it's 100% graphics all the time.
Yeah, unless it's 100% of like... 75%. That being the case with Far Cry 2, since they had to tone down the graphics to get it to run on 360 and PS3. Looks better with everything on high on a PC.

Not that I'd know, since I'm running on all low. :p

I still like PC better, this one thing pisses me off though. They need to just make separate generations of PC games rather then just making them better each time.. Normal people can't afford to upgrade every time a game comes out.. ****.

Love your avatar babe.

This.I can understand why so many people are console gamers - you buy the system and it lasts you a good 3 or 4 years

Bah useless. Yes it requires you to know wtf you're doing but a decent PC rig only needs upgrading every 1 & 1/2 to 2 years. It's really not that bad especially if you use your computer for other things. Although I believe the problem is so many tards buying from the wrong suppliers. Buy the budget performance items, never low end or high end.

Bah useless. Yes it requires you to know wtf you're doing but a decent PC rig only needs upgrading every 1 & 1/2 to 2 years. It's really not that bad especially if you use your computer for other things. Although I believe the problem is so many tards buying from the wrong suppliers. Buy the budget performance items, never low end or high end.

After you have a video card and atleast 512 RAM with a 1.5 GHZ processor, your argument for 'using the computer for other things' goes right out the door. The computer I just described can do anything other then gaming (although some stuff it will do slowly).

And besides, new console like $500 average. Upgrade PC. Well, RAM is about $50, new Processor is another $200, new Video Card, say around $500.

And a console lasts twice as long.. So to make it fair there's that $750 x 2 = $1500 for a new generation of PC..

Back