Post a screenshot!

One of the most boring and unnecessary posts in this thread, to be honest. Which, frankly, is saying a lot.

Also, spoilering images doesn't prevent them from loading. You just wasted a lot of my bandwidth for no good reason.

EDIT: Jesus ****. You sure as hell did. WHY did you save them all as pngs at high resolution? Each one of them is 1.6 megs of wasted data. Thats it, I'm checking you into rehab Hokey, you've gone too far this time.

even though I love GTA...this right here should be a bannable offence(in refference to Hokey), the amount of stupidity is scary.

asdfll.jpg

even though I love GTA...this right here should be a bannable offence(in refference to Hokey), the amount of stupidity is scary.

I apologize for posting screenshots in the screenshot thread. I really do. Yes, they were uncompressed png images and not very exciting ones at that, but you weren't forced to look at them. "took me forever to load them" Not my problem.

I apologize for posting screenshots in the screenshot thread. I really do. Yes, they were uncompressed png images and not very exciting ones at that, but you weren't forced to look at them. "took me forever to load them" Not my problem.

If there ever was a moment to insert a facepalm image it would be right here.

I'll admit, they fixed what was wrong with this game. I don't know how long my amusement will last however.

Acepilotf14_1293252645.jpg

wowscrnshot121910175311.jpg

A dedicated herbalist is willing to exploit glitches to conquer other glitches.

Raz manages to get our attack chopper out of the dense Lingor jungle after Milly crash landed it there.

20101224154645capture.jpg

20101224154722capture.jpg

20101224154848capture.jpg

20101224154922capture.jpg

Everyone in the humvee! This thing had 3 machine guns on it.

20101224155152capture.jpg

Haha. It wasn't easy either. I told you that eventually the prop would cut through that tree, and it did... I managed to take off!

Good going, milly. :angry:

Good going, Raz. :)

@Krynn

That was good. I didn't know the extent of the hilarity and ridiculousness me and Raz were missing in the Apache.

You can download all of it:

Some custom armor that uses those ayelid stones as a resource.
You might need a skin pack (the armor mod should tell you which)
It's a custom race "Cute Elf"
That's the pirate ship DLC (forgot the name)

You don't need a body mod because the body shape is actually part of the armor kit.

I actually have the face data for my character on my computer somewhere, but I don't see it offhand.

I hate you guys taunting me with your ARMA2 pictures and videos.:p

Just a couple pics of the car Turn 10 gifted everyone. Got a nifty lil paint job on it

forza19.jpg

forza20.jpg

And a bit of "IM MUTHA FUKKIN JAMES BOND" action

forza192.jpg

forza202.jpg

By the way, how hard is the BTTF game, if one sucks at older point-and-click adventures?

By the way, how hard is the BTTF game, if one sucks at older point-and-click adventures?

It's probably one of Telltales easiest games yet. They are getting a bit of stick for it on their forums. It literally holds your hand all the way through. I think there is one puzzle that can be attributed to being slightly difficult, the rest is as easy as peas.

Holy shit that Marty character model sucks. Could just be the general style altogether really.

Holy shit that Marty character model sucks. Could just be the general style altogether really.

Nah, the art styles one of the better things about it, the problems lay elsewhere.

I like how Marty looks from what I've seen. I think those screenshots are from an unflattering angle.

Someone gifted me Batman: AA so i've been playing it. Game is way more fun than I thought it would be. Kind of regret waiting so long to play it.

Some images.

shippingpcbmgame2010122.jpg

shippingpcbmgame2010122s.jpg

try it with an xbox controller. I did and it felt even better with the rumble

If it plays anything like Blazing Angels, i'll get it.

The game's Wings of Prey. It's sort of on the border of realism and arcadey. Sort of like a more simple version of il-2 sturmovik. Which makes sense since it's the PC version of this game: http://www.il2game.com/

For $6 or whatever it is, you can't go wrong.

Just played arma with the gang for about 3 or 4 hours.

At the end of the last mission we got back to base, and there was an officer dude that was invincible. So we decided to blow him up with about 35 satchel charges.

20101227235814capture.jpg

20101228000120capture.jpg

20101228000217capture.jpg

That's him in the bottom left.

Krynn recorded a video of it, should be posted soon.

Back