Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Hey guys. I remember someone talking about another desktop organization tool. Where you have like shelves that are off screen that you can bring on screen or whatever.

What was the name of that?

I had Windows Fences but the bugs really annoyed me... including files getting popped into other fences... renaming one file and having it rename multiple others, and other stuff. Very frustrating!

asdasdasdasd.jpg

You just won this thread.

I used that desktop for a while. Stole it from another member on here long time ago.

Thanks Raz.
I'll just photoshop canadian flags all over it.
Just for you.
And in the same way that I skillfully recrafted Pi's face.

Hey guys. I remember someone talking about another desktop organization tool. Where you have like shelves that are off screen that you can bring on screen or whatever.

What was the name of that?

I had Windows Fences but the bugs really annoyed me... including files getting popped into other fences... renaming one file and having it rename multiple others, and other stuff. Very frustrating!

Not sure what exactly you mean by 'shelves', but some time ago I used Desktop Icon Toy.

EDIT: oh, I'm a bit late with my reply

Not the greatest wallpaper ever, but why not zoidberg?

32727601.jpg

You know simply creating a folder called "stuff" and putting all that shit in it will make your pc at least 98% better looking.

Finally on Windows 7.

Damn right, finally. Now I dont need to get so pissed at your taskbar every time you post. Now all thats left is the god damn anime wallpapers. THOSE BLUSHES ARE NOT EVEN FULLY ON HER CHEEKS GOD DAMN IT!

Whats that LevelDesign.rtf? Is it a tutorial/guide/general info type thing? I want it. Also, how is TexTools? Is it as good at they're saying?

Back