Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're not even going to check if you're right about the gum's prices?!

Nicotine gum is expensive. You can get generic at Wal-Mart for half the price, though it's still pretty expensive - though not as expensive as cigarettes.

I found that shit to be worthless TBH. You just become reliant on the gum. I even found myself chewing more and more, meaning I was becoming more addicted. However, it's no more addictive, yet healthier than cigarettes, so do what you have to do.

Nicotine gum is expensive. You can get generic at Wal-Mart for half the price, though it's still pretty expensive - though not as expensive as cigarettes.

I found that shit to be worthless TBH. You just become reliant on the gum. I even found myself chewing more and more, meaning I was becoming more addicted. However, it's no more addictive, yet healthier than cigarettes, so do what you have to do.

The concept of weaning yourself off of that shit just seems feeble to me. TBH, the quitting part wasn't even that hard, it was the remaining a quitter part that ****ed with my head.

I read somewhere that something like 90% of quitters who remain tobacco free do it by cold turkey, and that a huge percentage of people who quit via gum **** it up pretty quickly.

I had to go 'cold turkey'. And it was difficult, but it will pass. I broke down and bummed one a few times but it was extremely nasty. You don't realize it if you smoke it all the time.

131200t.jpg

for $11.73!

Still not worth it

Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands 4 packs on steam! \o/

Still not worth it

i'm aware of people's outcry but this game is an arcade game and i heard the amazing photo-realistic textures and fun of flying around at 20,000 feet while shooting at other planes is well worth it

Instead of paying $40 for a high quality deadbolt, you would rather spend $2000 on guns and ammunition, because that will make you more safe.

/sarcasm

Don't talk nonsense! That gun and ammo together cost 600 at most.

Instead of paying $40 for a high quality deadbolt, you would rather spend $2000 on guns and ammunition, because that will make you more safe.

/sarcasm

Um, the shotgun (if you would've clicked the link) cost $300. I could buy a fully automatic when you start getting into the several thousands of dollars price ranges.

I have a deadbolt, and I have a Monitronics security system with motion detectors as well. Think, THEN post.

Well at those temperatures at night, that sleeping bag looks oh so comfortable.

[edit] and I'll laugh at myself if you say its not a sleeping bag.

Bought this on DVD. Such a great movie.

enemy-at-the-gates-(2001).jpg

I thought the movie was mostly Hollywood garbage. The book is pretty good, but completely unrelated except for the general subject of Stalingrad. A realistic movie about Stalingrad would be much more depressing.

We do not do these threads. The last one was locked - apprendre par l'exemple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back