Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Post your most recent purchases.

I just bought this cheap bastard on the net, shipping was easy to a local FFL and they did the transfer for just $20. The breacher choke on there is pretty damn sharp as well! Good crowd control ;)

54553.jpg

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/336/products_id/54553

Good solid classic the 500. I put 50 shells of target load through it and a few 00 and it's a beauty. Pistol grip only so it kicks but that target load wasn't too bad at all. I'm planning on getting a folding stock later.

Oh I also want to get some of these special load shells from www.deltaforce.com

Check these out

http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/12gaugeammo.html

12GAEXPLODER.jpg

A stabilized, finned slug with a deep hollow core for loading combustible materials. The exploder round has curved finns in the rear of the slug for stability. Recent D.O.T. regulations require that the "Exploder" hollow cavity be shipped unloaded. This allows you to load the cavity yourself, safely with no tools required. Use our formula or yours. Complete instructions included.

12GArhodjungle.jpg

The Rhodesian Jungle Rounds are great for in home defense! The combination of several large pellets surrounded by a mass of smaller pellets allows for double punching power to any intruder that is unlucky enough to cross its path. Make the intruder think twice with this double whammy of power. If the big pellets don’t get you, the small ones will! 2 3/4 round

12GAflechette.jpg

A Flechette is a small dart shaped projectile, that is clustered in an explosive warhead, dropped in a missile from an airplane or fired from a hand held weapon. One unique application of this 1 1/2" Flechette was to load these in a 12 GA. shotgun for taking out snipers hiding in thick brush or trees. Due to the penetration of these projectiles, tree limbs and brush would not disperse the darts. Even if some were dispersed, this would still have an all-covering pattern within a tree or brush. Generally 20 darts in each.

MB930.jpg

lol this shit could get you in some serious trouble but it looks fun

I turn 21 in a week and a half so my next purchase is probably going to be some of the <$200 range hi-point handguns at Bud's gun shop.

SRC G36c gen III

jttmk6.jpg

Vertical RIS foregrip

jsgf15.jpg

Badass flash hider

23k87kg.jpg

G36KE handguard with inner and outer barrel

zvanic.jpg

Also have fun with your piece of shit pistols.

Now for the real hardcore shit

sumomomo_2.gif

Though if I was buying weapons it'd totally be a revolver. Reliability.

Ruger_Redhawk_Burris_Scope_2_.JPG

glock for the other pocket

36.gif

can't forget melee

Dragonfly_Wakizashi.jpg

Thinkin zombie apocalypse prep here.

Oh Hi Rakurai

Now for the real hardcore shit
snip
Though if I was buying weapons it'd totally be a revolver. Reliability.
snip
glock for the other pocket
snip
can't forget melee
snip
Thinkin zombie apocalypse prep here.

Oh Hi Rakurai

Killing Floor.

262935-minigun_img_super.png

Picked up this sweet thing! I wasn't aware of it's price, though.

I fired it for 12 seconds and now I'm in a lifetime of debt. fml.

www.deltaforce.com

this site is totally not for loonies!

12GATERM.jpg

Upon impact, this slug mushrooms and expands to nearly 2 inches, stopping the slug from totally penetrating your objective. This rapid expansion forces the dozen of tiny pellets to spread through your objective like a cancerous disease, opening an area at the impact point equal to a softball! The cavity created has the shock effect of 95%! That means only 5% of any living being could survive this kind of hit. 2.75 round

AG230.jpg

The device made famous by the Argentine Cowboy is called the "bolo". This device consisted of two heavy balls connected by a string and was thrown at and wrapped around an animals legs causing it to trip. Now this idea has been adapted for the 21st century in the form of a 12 Gauge shotgun round. This round consists of two lead slugs connected by a steel wire that whirls and twirls during flight devastating your target. Try your hand at being a 21st century cowboy today. 2 3/4" round.

TOTALLY NOT FOR LOONIES!

AG210.jpg

This 12 gauge round contains dozens of razor sharp steel tacks that blast out at high velocity which virtually guarantees that there will no response from the perpetrator. Each round is buffed with #12 shot thus creating a double shock to the wound area. Absolutely will not harm your shotgun. To be used no closer than 10 feet and no further than 50 feet. 2 3/4" round.

I bought some xbox live point cards...

That's it. You have all convinced me that if I ever go to America again, I will go there with a flak jacket.

And some moeny to buy guns.

Weapon crazed America?

My recent purchase was quite awesome. Superb stuff from Valve Store to expand my Valve memorabilia collection and some nice outfits and vintage military watch from J.Crew.

4017253439_e640989ee3.jpg

Here with notes.

4017316833_71eeeb2cc3.jpg

How cool is that? :naughty:

GUNSS!!! <fapfapfap>

this is exactly what I spent my money on when I became a father .....oh wait, no that didnt happen because my wife was on maternity and I had a ton of bills to pay ....well on the bright side you certainly have enough firepower to get those diapers by force if necessary

my recent purchase:

grocery_bags.jpg

$200 worth or a single hi-point handgun at Bud's gun shop

this is exactly what I spent my money on when I became a father .....oh wait, no that didnt happen because my wife was on maternity and I had a ton of bills to pay ....well on the bright side you certainly have enough firepower to get those diapers by force if necessary

my recent purchase:

grocery_bags.jpg

$200 worth or a single hi-point handgun at Bud's gun shop

I own a house and my mortgage payment is only 750 (4.5% interest)

I'm set for life due to recession

what do you do for a living?

RakuraiTenjin said:
The Rhodesian Jungle Rounds are great for in home defense! The combination of several large pellets surrounded by a mass of smaller pellets allows for double punching power to any intruder that is unlucky enough to cross its path. Make the intruder think twice with this double whammy of power. If the big pellets donâ??t get you, the small ones will! 2 3/4 round

try not to be ponting in the general direction of the baby's room when you shoot the intruder

what do you do for a living?

try not to be ponting in the general direction of the baby's room when you shoot the intruder

I'm a construction coordinator. I run logistics for all local concrete operations for a major homebuilder- basically I tell people with harder jobs what to do all day and when to do so. I only make $15.50 an hour there. But we got a fixed rate 4.5% interest rate with no down payment and no PMI. Total payment with tax and insurance is $750 a month for 30 years. That's less than we payed for 1 bedroom apartments. We got a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1480sqft BRAND NEW home for $132,000. Price drop made it possible. Then everyone else at my work got fired and I got promoted. The recession's been a blessing in disguise for us.

cimarron.jpg

That was back in March though but I guess that can also be included in Recent Purchases category.

God you're a dick. I'm glad you're not my boss.

Yeah right I try and make sure these guys are getting the max payout they can. It's cut throat right now people are begging for work so we've basically got the best guys we have left out there doing very little and making little compared to years past.

I'm also technically not their boss- the field superintendants would be their boss. I still create their schedules and work to be completed and make sure everything they need to do it is there, along with inspectors on site. Still tell them what to do but they don't report to me directly. I work in the office at the construction yard. My fatass gets to work on the computer all day.

By the way I dont have a kid. Dont know where you got it from but I probably said something just to make a point about an issue.

Just bought an ignore button on a member I'm not glad came back.

Just bought an ignore button on a member I'm not glad came back.

Who, me or Steve? Both just came back around the same time.

If me then why? Dont even know you and nothing posted lately has been inflammatory in the least.

If Steve then that doesn't really make sense either.

Someone quote this post in case it's me

Who, me or Steve? Both just came back around the same time.

If me then why? Dont even know you and nothing posted lately has been inflammatory in the least.

If Steve then that doesn't really make sense either.

Someone quote this post in case it's me
Why were u gone for so long? Bigass honeymoon?

I wish could I buy a shotgun...a nice Remington 870 pump, but those rounds are wayyyyy more expensive than I'd pay. Birdshot is the best thing for home defense, it will make the intruder wish he was dead, but has a difficult time going through drywall. Dead men press no charges but I'd prefer not to have to pay for fixing four walls if I miss.

Anyway, nice gun. What manufacturer? Looks like a Maverick but I can't ever be sure, pistol-grip pumps all look the same to me. :|

I wish could I buy a shotgun...a nice Remington 870 pump, but those rounds are wayyyyy more expensive than I'd pay. Birdshot is the best thing for home defense, it will make the intruder wish he was dead, but has a difficult time going through drywall. Dead men press no charges but I'd prefer not to have to pay for fixing four walls if I miss.

Anyway, nice gun. What manufacturer? Looks like a Maverick but I can't ever be sure, pistol-grip pumps all look the same to me. :|

Mossberg. I wouldn't go with birdshot just because it may not stop somebody on PCP, or adrenaline keeps them going despite the wound. I want something that will kill an intruder in my home for sure rather than possibly kill, likely wound, so I go with the 00 buck. I figure if I use it it'll most likely be in my hallway or entryway area, or living room. All have enough walls between the load exitting the barrell and the neighbors.

Zoom H2 Handy Recorder
zoom_h2.jpg

This thing looks pretty slick

I bought a rear rack for a full suspension bike. If you're of the same mindset as both of the local bike shops and every single person I personally know who rides a bike, these don't exist (and it's not the kind that clamps to the seat post - it bolts to the rear axle and seat stays).

On a related note, off-road bike camping is the sh!t.

Mossberg. I wouldn't go with birdshot just because it may not stop somebody on PCP, or adrenaline keeps them going despite the wound. I want something that will kill an intruder in my home for sure rather than possibly kill, likely wound, so I go with the 00 buck. I figure if I use it it'll most likely be in my hallway or entryway area, or living room. All have enough walls between the load exitting the barrell and the neighbors.

This thing looks pretty slick

Up to 4 channel 360 degree recording with awesome quality. So glad I bought it.

00 is dangerous. I hear police are now using #4 shot because it is powerful enough to drop someone but has less collateral damage potential.

For a home defense shotgun I would go for a Benelli Nova Tactical. Not too expensive but good quality. I've heard that the sound of a pump shotgun being cocked is enough to scare most home-invaders away (if they hear it and recognize what it is). But for ease of use and close quarters and good handgun is ideal. There is no long barrel to get in the way and its easy to get on target.

All these specialty shotgun rounds sound cool and would be interesting to soot for fun, but for hunting and defense I would stick with good old led shot. Its cheaper and WILL get the job done.

I bought two used books for $5 each on Saturday. Seeing as I only budget myself $20/month for non-food items, this was significant.

On Sunday, I bought a pound of beef, some grapes, bananas, broccoli, tomatoes, a can of cranberry sauce, and a single onion.

I also bought a bottle of iodides but it doesn't react with starch so I can't even use it.

tons of halloween candy,
DV2xPa5ajQt653_l.jpg
Monster_Hunter_Freedom_Unite.jpg
and a lot more movies....im just sad my recent purchases thread got canceled and this one is alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back