Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
$25 for:

cosby.jpg

I didn't know Bill was so cheap. I guess no one wants him anymore...

Looks like a swiss army watch I got when I was 12

About $15

2pk of those maglight minis, and some more halloween candy and also Burger King has buy 1 get one on most of their orders!

Mossberg. I wouldn't go with birdshot just because it may not stop somebody on PCP, or adrenaline keeps them going despite the wound. I want something that will kill an intruder in my home for sure rather than possibly kill, likely wound, so I go with the 00 buck. I figure if I use it it'll most likely be in my hallway or entryway area, or living room. All have enough walls between the load exitting the barrell and the neighbors.

I thought it was a Mossberg (they make Maverick 88).

For a home defense shotgun I would go for a Benelli Nova Tactical. Not too expensive but good quality.

AHA, AHA! Benelli making an inexpensive shotgun. You had me going there...

just got borderlands pre-order and Assassin's Creed Directors cut for $50 total!

Bottom Left of the game cover, dude.

Bottom Left of the game cover, dude.

Left of the game cover, dude.

of the game cover, dude.

the game cover, dude.

game cover, dude.

its actually a movie

I'd have to agree with you.
I just recently bought... uhh...
Red Faction Guerrilla (havn't bought much lately)

WHATUP SINKOMAN?

Still blazin? At least cigs I see

YAAAAAAPS! Still blow trees like a mofo. I pretty much spent every second of this past summer 100% blazered. Times is good.

I'm gonna go for round two with tobacco this summer. And this time I won't fail.

I'm actually contemplating moving the match up to winter break, but I dunno if I want to spend my entire week back at home with my friends jonezing for a cigarette.

Don't smoke on either seasons! Tobacco, I mean. ofc.

God you're annoying.

What's annoying at all in that post?

YAAAAAAPS! Still blow trees like a mofo. I pretty much spent every second of this past summer 100% blazered. Times is good.

I'm gonna go for round two with tobacco this summer. And this time I won't fail.

I'm actually contemplating moving the match up to winter break, but I dunno if I want to spend my entire week back at home with my friends jonezing for a cigarette.

Why dont you try that gum?

Just ordered my own copy of Persona 3 FES and Ace Combat Zero.

how did I go so long without these

Uh... food. A massive trench coat for £15 second hand. Two tickets for the Kitsune tour. Couple of bottles of nice red. That's about it. Times is hard.

Post your most recent purchases.

I just bought this cheap bastard on the net, shipping was easy to a local FFL and they did the transfer for just $20. The breacher choke on there is pretty damn sharp as well! Good crowd control ;)

54553.jpg

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/336/products_id/54553

Good solid classic the 500. I put 50 shells of target load through it and a few 00 and it's a beauty. Pistol grip only so it kicks but that target load wasn't too bad at all. I'm planning on getting a folding stock later.

Oh I also want to get some of these special load shells from www.deltaforce.com

Check these out

http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/12gaugeammo.html

12GAEXPLODER.jpg

A stabilized, finned slug with a deep hollow core for loading combustible materials. The exploder round has curved finns in the rear of the slug for stability. Recent D.O.T. regulations require that the "Exploder" hollow cavity be shipped unloaded. This allows you to load the cavity yourself, safely with no tools required. Use our formula or yours. Complete instructions included.

12GArhodjungle.jpg

The Rhodesian Jungle Rounds are great for in home defense! The combination of several large pellets surrounded by a mass of smaller pellets allows for double punching power to any intruder that is unlucky enough to cross its path. Make the intruder think twice with this double whammy of power. If the big pellets don’t get you, the small ones will! 2 3/4 round

12GAflechette.jpg

A Flechette is a small dart shaped projectile, that is clustered in an explosive warhead, dropped in a missile from an airplane or fired from a hand held weapon. One unique application of this 1 1/2" Flechette was to load these in a 12 GA. shotgun for taking out snipers hiding in thick brush or trees. Due to the penetration of these projectiles, tree limbs and brush would not disperse the darts. Even if some were dispersed, this would still have an all-covering pattern within a tree or brush. Generally 20 darts in each.

MB930.jpg

lol this shit could get you in some serious trouble but it looks fun

I turn 21 in a week and a half so my next purchase is probably going to be some of the <$200 range hi-point handguns at Bud's gun shop.

Instead of paying $40 for a high quality deadbolt, you would rather spend $2000 on guns and ammunition, because that will make you more safe.

/sarcasm

Notice how a certain person shut his trap after Rakurai destroyed the trap he was setting for him.

I recently bought a 32gb Ipod touch and 12 Kingdoms (anime) on dvd

I bought 8Gb of DDR3. OMNOMNOM.

What's annoying at all in that post?

Why dont you try that gum?

My excuse was going to be "I ain't old enough to buy that shit bud, gotta be 18+"

and then I realized "oh ****... I am 18+"

So now my excuse is that i'm a broke mofo, and to the bst of my knowledge, that shit is expensive.

Not to mention, there are times when I enjoy smoking. When I go out and power smoke a single stoge in the <50 weather because i'm jonezing like a mofo, it makes me feel like total shit, and my lungs burn to hell and back.

But it's really nice to smoke a cigarette with the homies and just not give a **** about anything.

Also, i've been wanting to buy a handgun lately. I smell revolution in the decades to come, and if that's the case, I definitely want to be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back