Red Orchestra - Four Days of Freedom

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
The war, the cold harsh brutal war…it is coming for you…coming for you for four days of pure unadulterated free gaming...[br]

[br]From Thursday December 7th at 1.00 pm PST until Sunday December 10th at 1.00 pm PST, Red Orchestra will be available for four days of free gaming. [br] How do I do this I hear you ask? Simple, go here and click the big red button to begin the Pre-Load.
[br]
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is the hit WWII game that has tens of thousands of people playing online every day. Try out over 30 infantry weapons and control 16 different fully-realised vehicles on the Russian Front of WWII between 1941 and 1945.
[br]
What are you all waiting for then? Start pre-loading and get ready to battle to the death for four days, for free.

[br]

Awesome.. also the developers must be desperate to sell more copies *shhh*

I don't know which I'm more amazed at, Evo as a content writer or that he didn't mention the Brotherhood or Kane.

I don't know which I'm more amazed at, Evo as a content writer or that he didn't mention the Brotherhood or Kane.

:LOL:

Yeah, Glenn was sneaky :D

And i can't mention the Brotherhood really can i?! Don't wana get sacked

D:

Tried it last time they had a free weekend, didn't like :(

Loved it when it was a mod for UT2k4, now it's standalone and I can't even play it... it hangs upon joining servers. I end up waiting 15 minutes before it eventually gives up.
Shame, really...

Didn't like the free weekend last time so I won't be bothering, that means 1 less noob to kill xD

Well IIIIII loved it last time and was thinking of getting it for Christmas. Maybe these four days will allow me to make up my mind :D

Awesome, played the free weekend when it was last on, brilliant game, never got round to buying it though.

I missed it last time so im happy i have another chance.

There is strong relationship between being gay and not liking this game.

Shock and awe comments!

Mr-Fusion, I need to know what your avatar is from. It looks like Out Of This World. God that game was fantastic.

That's the same game.

A-ha! I win!

/me pats self for spotting the animation style

You win Veggie-respect points with that avatar. You already have some from... previous events.

I played this game last free weekend, I had such a good time I decided to buy it.
The game is great - the tank combat is particularly awesome, and the best WW2 sim/fps I have ever played. My only gripe is that I wish the game would allow for more than 32 players - it would do well with 40 players on some maps.

hmm, never really liked WW2 games...but i heard alot of good things about this mod so ill have to give it a try.

-dodo

Played in the free trial last time, liked it, bought it retail (it was really cheap), played some more, thought it actually was all-in-all mediocre, stopped playing.

Had some really good moments though.

Is there something up with the RSS? When I got the feed for this article, it was incomplete.
Here's what I have:
"The war, the cold harsh brutal war…it is coming for you…coming for you for four
days of pure unadulterated free gaming...

From Thursday December 7th at 1.00 pm PST until Sunday December 10th at 1.00 pm
PST, Red Orchestra will be available for four days of free gaming.

How do I do this I hear you ask? Simple, go here and click the big red button to"

And then it cuts off with no link. I'm using Opera 9.02 on Windows XP SP2.

o_O

Umm....hope i haven't screwed something up

D:

Love this game, unfortunately haven't had a lot of time to play it lately... Does this mean another update as well? Last free weekend we got a new weapon and map.

Back