Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Free (Facebook Account Required)

Was just going to post this. :D
Awesome stuff, been meaning to buy the game on my new Steam account.

Saved me some money.

this game is about to get a huge surge of players

Downloading mine now. The game comes with a few mods? I'm new to this game, btw.

I already own it, but I guess I'll still nab it.

EDIT: Uh... nevermind. Why the **** would a coupon app need this information. It needs to know who is on my friends list? Really?

56070320.jpg

You can take it off as soon as you get the code, iirc.

I should download this, its in my steam folder anyway

Something tells me that if a game cant sell by just being a good game, and must instead resort to collecting and selling user information to other companies who wants to expand their market territory for potential profit, is just not a good game.

I could be wrong though. meh

Something tells me that if a game cant sell by just being a good game, and must instead resort to collecting and selling user information to other companies who wants to expand their market territory for potential profit, is just not a good game.

I could be wrong though. meh

You are wrong.
It's not like it was just released.(been out for 4 years and still has a very active community)

Maybe they're trying to a get a little publicity to gain people's interest in the sequel that's coming out?

"We are out of coupons."

What does this mean, that they need to generate more keys or that it's too late to get one?

I'd say if it's not working in a few hours, then it's over. Just keep checking, I guess.

Coupon Expires
December 31, 2011 @ 01:23 pm (PST)

I'm guessing it's not over yet. Maybe they really need some time to generate more or, I dunno.

EDIT: Or maybe they'll do offers for different games till then. I missed it but I'll wait for more.

*mouse on Refresh button*

Something tells me that if a game cant sell by just being a good game
This is totally the only reason a game could ever conceivably not sell well.

"We are out of coupons."

What does this mean, that they need to generate more keys or that it's too late to get one?
You should email and ask if they have any more in the back.

I downloaded mine and will probably be playing much much later today

Back