Secret Santa Discussion 2011

I am quite sure I cocked up with the code. I've already let Sliver now, so if it is indeed the fact I will send my Secret Santee another one. Just added him to Steam.

I got me some Civ 5! :D Thanks a bunch, Krynn! Me loves you long time! :D

It's fairly obvious who our secret santas are, thanks to Steam.

Also thanks, DigiQ8 :p. I got Brink and Trine 2!

OK guys all the gifts have been sent out. If you have any issues with the codes be sure to try them on Steam a couple times, as I've heard it's been acting up. Merry Christmas and have fun!

Fallout NV, Sonic Generations and mother****ing RISTAR. Yes! Thank you morgs.

I got Orcs Must Die, The Binding of Isaac and Limbo. Thanks Wanted Bob! :D

Also thanks to Sliver for organizing the secret santa event.

holy shit thanks shamrock for the tons of games,I feel bad now cuz I only gifted one game :L

games where,from dust,costume quest,frozen sypnapse,limbo,metal drift,puzzle agent

Cheers Nick for Orcs Must Die and Devil may Cry 4 (Been on my wishlist for years that, just never got round to getting it :D)

Thanks for sorting it all, Sliver, and anyone else that helped!

<3

Dirt3 from Higlac, woo! :D Thanks!

And thanks to Sliver for organising this whole thing, it's been another fun year again. Happy New Year everyone!

ArmaII - Combined Ops, The Witcher 2, New Vegas, Terraria, Bastion, Dungeon Defenders, Orcs Must Die!, Geneforge Saga

I actually almost feel like a worse person for having received this many. dabomb29, THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

Jesus. I thought I was being nice with mine.

You showed everyone up, you ruined xmas Dabomb.
Well everyone but Stiggy's.

I got The Force Unleashed from RJMC! Thanks man! <emoticon>

Thanks for organizing this whole thing, Sliver!

Thanks Bob.. I think I was the one that gave you a gift last year, actually!
I was holding out on Sins in case this happened. God I love that game.

As for the second link..
I think it broke. I'm not sure. I only got one apparent gift, but there were two links. ****in' Steam. What was the other gift? Maybe I ended up buying it or something during the sale and it glitched out when it tried to give it to me.. but even in that case, I should be able to put it in my inventory, right?

http://puu.sh/bYqm
Def. didn't get registered to my account, whatever it was. I'd hate to let it go to waste.

Did you try clicking both links again? My first link didn't work the first time.

I had to right click and copy link and paste into IE, damn FF wouldn't let it work (probably ad block).

It opens Steam, it does the little spinny loading thing, and then just shows my inventory.

<3 to Ace for Metro 2033, Dawn of War II (very glad I held off on it), and Sins of a Solar Empire.

Hope you like the games Dinnesch!

Thanks Bob.. I think I was the one that gave you a gift last year, actually!
I was holding out on Sins in case this happened. God I love that game.

As for the second link..
I think it broke. I'm not sure. I only got one apparent gift, but there were two links. ****in' Steam. What was the other gift? Maybe I ended up buying it or something during the sale and it glitched out when it tried to give it to me.. but even in that case, I should be able to put it in my inventory, right?

http://puu.sh/bYqm
Def. didn't get registered to my account, whatever it was. I'd hate to let it go to waste.

My pleasure Ace.

The second game was X3: Albion Prelude, but I see you already own that, so anyone want that?

Unfortuneately I can't get my gift to work - I've tried the link in FF, IE & Chrome. :(

Sure, give that to someone else. Maybe go offer in the X3 thread, I think they were talking about it.

Secret Santa, you are awesome. Brb, conquering Poland while slaying some Orcs and solving puzzles.

Shaker is a wonderfully generous fellow (even if his understanding of steam can cause problems).

Seriously though, Skyrim! I <3 you man!

holy shit thanks shamrock for the tons of games,I feel bad now cuz I only gifted one game :L

games where,from dust,costume quest,frozen sypnapse,limbo,metal drift,puzzle agent

You're abso-positively welcome! :D

Cheers Stig - I'll enjoy ARMA 2 and Mafia 2.

And my SS better hurry up and redeem theirs!

I got me some Civ 5! :D Thanks a bunch, Krynn! Me loves you long time! :D

Probably one of my favorite games in the last few years, so when I saw it on your list I was all "yup, thats the one". Be prepared to sit down for an hour or two of game-time only to wake from your Civ-trance six hours later and then find yourself saying "one more turn and then I'm done" over and over.

I received The Ball, Bloody Good Time and Gemini Rue. I also got this lovely portrait.
dogfi.gif

For a man named Deathmaster, he sure is generous! Thanks!

Dead Space 1, Dead Space 2 and Sonic Generations!!!

Thanks so much Dinnesch! <3

Also a big thanks to Sliver for organizing this year.

2012 and my new bandwidth package cannot come fast enough!

Thanks Dekky <3
I got the Introversion Bundle, Plants v Zombies, S.P.A.Z, and Amnesia the Dark Descent (I'm too afraid to play it :( )
EDIT: I guess he didn't get 5 copies of Saw: The Game.

Back