Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Tank
Reaction score
Would you rather:

1. Sleep in a bed full of spiders

2. Eat a bowl of poop

The spiders could be dead so it wouldn't bother me that much

The poop could also be from the cleanest vegetarian in the world but its still nasty. I choose spiders

depends on what kind of spiders and poop we're talkin about

spider bites itch, but I can deal with them. I don't think eating poop would leave me unscarred.

Trick question! Both are impossible! Can't eat the poop 'cause you'd be vomiting and can't sleep in the bed 'cause there's god damn spiders crawling on you!

Question: Are we allowed to induce a sexual fetish for one of the options before having to go through with it?

atleast poop wouldnt craw into your orificies unless you willingly do it

What about sleeping in a bed of poop?

Or eat a bowl full of spiders?

I know which of those I'd rather do.

Oh god I hate both things equally.

What we didn't mention is that they're underage asian spiders.

Sleeping in a bed of spiders, I am assuming, would have to last an entire night.
Eating a bowl of poop, in the other hand, could be done quickly.

So even if the spiders are not poisonous or don't even bite, so long as the poop is definitely nonfatal, I'm gonna go with eating a bowl of poop.

like veggie did, apparently. solidarity bro

Considering the spiders won't likely cause me any physical bodily harm and the bowl of pool will make me very very ill, i'll go with the spiders. One night of horror vs potentially weeks of illness.

I would eat poop if it was Penelope Cruz's poop.

Guys, by sleep, it doesn't mean staying awake all night and just lying there with spiders in the bed. You have to drift into a deep slumber, knowing that you are surrounded by spiders and at any point in the night they could decide to crawl into your ear/nose/mouth/etc. If you don't go to sleep, you have to eat poop. Also, the spiders might poop in your mouth while sleeping so you eat shit either way.

Spiders... but theres plenty in the house anyway so it's not that big a leap.

Also next time someone makes one of these put a back story to it, would make it much better if we were James Bond and the only way to save the Earth was to eat a bowl of poo or sleep in a bed of spiders.

Can I throw up the poop? Preferably into another human's mouth?

Can you flail around and squish the spiders so that they wouldn't crawl all over you? Or are you restrained somehow?

Can you flail around and squish the spiders so that they wouldn't crawl all over you? Or are you restrained in somehow?

That's what came in mind, but both choices forced me to envision spiders. On my body. Underneath my body. Spiders. SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS OH GOD SPIDERS SPIDERS EVERYWHERE SPIDERS ETERNITY OF SPIDERS

DsKja.jpg

I hate both very much, but spiders a little bit less than poop. Just remove the mindset that spiders are out to get you and you're good.

I like spiders. As long as they're little spiders, I'll take the bed of spiders over doo doo any day.

I wonder if it was a bed of plastic spiders and the poop was candy poop

also, will it be on youtube?

[STRIKE]Urinal[/STRIKE] Uriel, under what circumstances would a eat a bowl of poop or die scenario come up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back