South Korea - We need more meat for the grinder!

Bob_Marley

Tank
Reaction score
SKs told to go home and multiply

South Korean government workers are being given an unusual instruction - go home and multiply.

At 1900 on Wednesday, officials at the Ministry of Health will turn off all the lights in the building.

They want to encourage staff to go home to their families and, well, make bigger ones. They plan to repeat the experiment every month.

The country has one of the world's lowest birth rates, lower even than neighbouring Japan.

Numbers, your country needs you! Well, your sperm, anyway. Get out there and start making babies!

He's infertile.

Don't worry though, your HL2.net comrades are willing to step in and do SK a service.

numbers if you pay the plane ticket and beer I will be very usefull for your goverment

1900 Wed: "Go home and bang yo wife!"

1920 Wed:
The-Rape-of-the-Sabine-Women.jpg

Get in there 15357! Go to the nearest post office and get some phone numbers.

Is it just me or people back in the days were more buff?

It didn't occur to me but after that post I've just noticed that this is possibly what Vegeta was born for.

It all comes together, suddenly it all makes sense. The unhealthy obsession with east Asian women almost to the point of not being able to function as a normal member of society.

VEGETA WAS BORN TO SAVE SOUTH KOREA WITH HIS DICK!

Numbers. Call the relevant authorities NOW and get a plane ticket for him ASAP.

Defeating communism relies on Veg getting some vag.

This is assuming he would be able to function in society otherwise?

It sounds dangerous.

It can be applied to most people here, probably.

Damn, a fun thread about South Korea, and Numbers isn't here.

Hey guys, what are Numbers good for?
Ans: Multiplying! :E

Go ahead, you can applaud.

you're not doing your patriotic duty Numbers. you have disappointed the fatherland and your ancestors. It would be prudent if you would immediately copulate with the first citizen you see.

FatAsianKid%5B1%5D.jpg

I need a girlfriend.

:(

Oh I see, that's how it is now.

I tell you when you need a girlfriend.

You'd think a proud and warlike people would understand the concept of a warrior people needing to breed like Chinese and yet here we have Numbers, a dutiful young patriot having never been made a real man.

Disgusting.

Back