Stupid dog kills stupid owner, self

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A woman was struck and killed by a Capital Corridor train in Hayward when the dog she was walking dragged her onto the tracks and into the path of the oncoming locomotive, according to authorities.

obviously the dog was the less stupid of the two.

Nelson said the woman, in her early-to-mid 30s, was unable to simply let the dog go because of how she had the leash wrapped around her hand

31-year-old Vida Silver and the 100-pound pit bull named Mama were inseperable.

"Her dog was her baby. Everywhere she went, the dog went,"

why would you get a dog you couldnt control? to the point where it kills her? sounds to me that she didnt want to go on if "Mama" died. She should have thrown Mama at the train

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19662465/detail.html

This is what gives me faith in humanity.

The weaker elements are weeded out. And they say human evolution is dead.

Well the motto "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is most people's mantra during training.

That's about the best pun this thread has to offer.

I guess the dog just wanted to run around, let off some steam. Either that or it had some 'crazy' motive, ese. But yeah that woman is on track for a Darwin award.

I tried to forget that film. Remake of Strangers on a Train ftl.

Did you get the hidden pun Stern?

hidden pun? the run around like a crazy train or the steam ..engine? if so :thumbs:

also ese is not dog, it's more like buddy

doggone it, you'd better intend your puns. this is pun country hereabouts, if you donna like it well you can plumb take the next train out of town ..watch out for stray dog walkers, the first one's a lu lu

Sounds like the situation went completely off the rails!

This is what gives me faith in humanity.

The weaker elements are weeded out. And they say human evolution is dead.

Yeah but see, nothing about this scenario has anything to do with improving the gene pool.

Not a single thing.

Just like the brave and selfless soldier who gives up his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers by throwing himself on a grenade does not improve the gene pool.

Her dying in this way doesn't mean she's genetically inferior, even if it was a stupid thing to do.

But... people will go on saying things like what you said. I hear it all the time, but I don't believe it to be true at all. I don't know why people say it.

Can someone enlighten me?

stand... by me.... ohhhh

you wanna see a dead body?

ATRAIN3.jpg

bahahaha I posted a comment similar to the one I made here and I think it got deleted.

There is a Center For the Blind right in the town center where I live, and the place is the first building next to the train tracks. I always wonder if they have problems with blind people panicking and getting lost on the train tracks.

I bring this up because while reading the post I initially thought it was going to be a blind woman and a seeing eye dog.

The article says she was a petite woman who was under 5 feet tall. ****ing stupid of her to have a dog that weighed probably more than she did.

I wish I could think of a pun, but nothing worthy is coming to mind.

There is a Center For the Blind right in the town center where I live, and the place is the first building next to the train tracks. I always wonder if they have problems with blind people panicking and getting lost on the train tracks.

I bring this up because while reading the post I initially thought it was going to be a blind woman and a seeing eye dog.

The article says she was a petite woman who was under 5 feet tall. ****ing stupid of her to have a dog that weighed probably more than she did.

I wish I could think of a pun, but nothing worthy is coming to mind.

There's a center for the blind near me, and it's right next to a deep ditch. Who designs these things...

I guess the dog just wanted to run around, let off some steam. Either that or it had some 'crazy' motive, ese. But yeah that woman is on track for a Darwin award.
LOL

Cut it out with that Austin Powers crap already. :rolleyes:

Just like the brave and selfless soldier who gives up his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers by throwing himself on a grenade does not improve the gene pool.

Weeding out suicidal tendencies is a good thing. Lemmings making room for the offspring of survivors is a good thing. Being a martyr serves no evolutionary purpose. You can have all the greatest genes in the world, but they are all rendered useless if you have that one set of genes which causes you to throw away life so readily.

Benefit.

Her dying in this way doesn't mean she's genetically inferior, even if it was a stupid thing to do.

Stupidity serves no use to the human race. Our greatest asset is our ability to out-think every other mother-****er and use their skin as a shelter from the rain. We survive.

Benefit.

OT, but I just realize if you hover your mouse over the dotted envelope next to a thread it tells you how many posts you have in that thread. This is now seven.

Weeding out suicidal tendencies is a good thing. Lemmings making room for the offspring of survivors is a good thing. Being a martyr serves no evolutionary purpose. You can have all the greatest genes in the world, but they are all rendered useless if you have that one set of genes which causes you to throw away life so readily.

Benefit.

Stupidity serves no use to the human race. Our greatest asset is our ability to out-think every other mother-****er and use their skin as a shelter from the rain. We survive.

Benefit.

Being suicidal isn't a genetic thing though. Unless you're suicidal due to a genetic condition like clinical depression or maybe even paranoid schizophrenia.

And surely you must understand that even the smartest person is capable of performing the stupidest acts. And the marvelous thing...? It's not genetic at all. It will not pass down to a child.

It's all instilled by society and training.

No matter how much you say this sort of thing improves the gene pool, it does no such thing.

Being suicidal isn't a genetic thing though. Unless you're suicidal due to a genetic condition like clinical depression or maybe even paranoid schizophrenia.

And surely you must understand that even the smartest person is capable of performing the stupidest acts. And the marvelous thing...? It's not genetic at all. It will not pass down to a child.

It's all instilled by society and training.

No matter how much you say this sort of thing improves the gene pool, it does no such thing.

Personality is primarily effected by biology which is, you guessed it, all genetics.

Nuri the genetics expert. :dozey:

Nuri the genetics expert. :dozey:

So your telling me your grating personality isn't determined by the unique mix of genes that you received when your parents forgot the condom?.

Are you trying to say that somehow magically the molecule of life, the code that makes it all possible, the unique organic structure that dictates whether your eyes are brown or blue, whether your tall or short, the code which dictates basically everything about you has no say whatsoever in your mind and personality?.

Mkay Eejit. :rolleyes:

So your telling me your grating personality isn't determined by the unique mix of genes that you received when your parents forgot the condom?.

Are you trying to say that somehow magically the molecule of life, the code that makes it all possible, the unique organic structure that dictates whether your eyes are brown or blue, whether your tall or short, the code which dictates basically everything about you has no say whatsoever in your mind and personality?.

Are you trying to say that somehow magically the molecule of life, the code that makes it all possible, the unique organic structure that dictates whether your eyes are brown or blue, whether your tall or short, the code which dictates basically everything about you is what caused the woman's death and as a result of her death the human gene pool as a whole has been improved?

Genetics plays a very small part in determining personality, just look at identical twin studies. (Hint, they have the same "unique" mix of genes)
Similar studies in other areas demonstrate that in fact your genome does not "dictate basically everything about you". Environmental factors have a huge role in a lot of things, e.g. "whether your(sic) tall or short".

You should

die

"We will not have him put down. Lucky is basically a damn good guide dog," Ernst Gerber, a dog trainer from Wuppertal told reporters. "He just needs a little brush-up on some elementary skills, that's all."

Gerber admitted to the press conference that Lucky, a German shepherd guide-dog for the blind, had so far been responsible for the deaths of all four of his previous owners. "I admit it's not an impressive record on paper. He led his first owner in front of a bus, and the second off the end of a pier. He actually pushed his third owner off a railway platform just as the Cologne to Frankfurt express was approaching and he walked his fourth owner into heavy traffic, before abandoning him and running away to safety. But, apart from epileptic fits, he has a lovely temperament. And guide dogs are difficult to train these days."

Asked if Lucky's fifth owner would be told about his previous record, Gerber replied: "No. It would make them nervous, and would make Lucky nervous. And when Lucky gets nervous he's liable to do something silly."

"We will not have him put down. Lucky is basically a damn good guide dog," Ernst Gerber, a dog trainer from Wuppertal told reporters. "He just needs a little brush-up on some elementary skills, that's all."

Gerber admitted to the press conference that Lucky, a German shepherd guide-dog for the blind, had so far been responsible for the deaths of all four of his previous owners. "I admit it's not an impressive record on paper. He led his first owner in front of a bus, and the second off the end of a pier. He actually pushed his third owner off a railway platform just as the Cologne to Frankfurt express was approaching and he walked his fourth owner into heavy traffic, before abandoning him and running away to safety. But, apart from epileptic fits, he has a lovely temperament. And guide dogs are difficult to train these days."

Asked if Lucky's fifth owner would be told about his previous record, Gerber replied: "No. It would make them nervous, and would make Lucky nervous. And when Lucky gets nervous he's liable to do something silly."

Is that ****ing for real? Holy shit.

Back