The female Bieber sensation

Are you sure this isn't a joke song where really bad lyrics and mediocre singing are used to make some sort of ironic point?

whitedance.gif

edit lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70fjC4OisFU

WHAT THE FLYING **** IS HAPPENING?

I never even heard of this song untill a few days ago and now it's everywhere, WTF?
And I thought the music industry couldn't get any worse.

Some of the related vids are even worse. Ark Music Factory have a legion of these girls.

The abuse she is getting is way over the top, though.

Eating cereal and driving on the highway on the front or back seat is very inappropriate for a 13 year old girl.

This song ruined my day. I was all like "Surely it can't be worse than Justin Bieber" but then it actually was. As an actual musician who plays instruments and isn't auto-tuned to f*ck, singing about driving to school when I'm 13 and myself and none of my friends are actually legally allowed drive in reality - This video made me want to crush a new born kitten until I saw the last ounce of life whisper away from its terrified eyes as it squirmed in my powerful rage-induced grasp.

I am now off to the woods with the intention of stripping naked and wrestling a cougar whilst thinking about this song and I'll probably win because of the amount of beserk it will stir within me.

This song has a hidden philosophical meaning to it while posing a very simple question: which seat should YOU take? In reality, we all face this question. Sometimes we have to make the decision between right or wrong, good or evil, front seat or back seat. I remember one time when one of my friends asked me if I wanted to smoke some drugs with him, and instantly in my mind I thought of two roads, one straight and the other crooked. I could have also thought of the front seat-back seat philosophy had I known it at the time.

Oh, you're still wondering about the drug part? Oh, silly me, I got so carried away that I forgot to tell you what happened. Well, you see -- INTERMISSION -- and that's how I got the nickname "Coolio." But, you see, that's not the point. The point is, life is a journey filled with choices and their consequences. Make the right choice. If the front seat's got some scratches and tears in it, go to the back seat, and vice versa. It's all the same idea, and this song has finally made me realize that.

Thank you, Rebecca. Thank you for enlightening me.

lol @ all the comments on the video. They've all been marked as spam.

Also take notice that the like/dislike feature has been removed from this specific video. GEE, I WONDER WHY.

Also take notice that the like/dislike feature has been removed from this specific video. GEE, I WONDER WHY.

It was at something like 55,000 "dislikes" and few hundred "likes" when I saw it earlier in this week.

Where did she come from? Is she another one of those nickelodeon sensations like the Jonas Brothers?

Where did she come from? Is she another one of those nickelodeon sensations like the Jonas Brothers?

For some reason when I read the thread title, "Female Bieber", I assumed she was another random person discovered on youtube. But that is literally the only reason I thought that and I have no idea where she came from.

Like, omagahd, she speaks with the same pronunciation as in her video. But she can sing in a nice voice when she tries, so I'm confused. Sounds like those "producers" are the people we should be directing our hate toward, especially considering they were the ones who wrote this piece of shit.

God help me. Why did I watch this?

I had no idea the song was that bad. ****ing robotic and doesn't sound like singing at all.

And ****ing lol at the mom "I could have killed a few people" and then she laughs it off casually.

Why don't my YouTube videos get that many views? :'( :'( :'(

Because they're not fun fun fun?

Also because I know which seat I'm getting in before I get in the car. The driver's seat.

I wish I was cool and indecisive like Rebecca Black. :/

"In all honesty I probably could have killed a few people :)" - I LOLed

I hate to say it, but Bieber's lyrics are probably way better than that. Those were ****ing ATROCIOUS!

Also, who the **** is Justin Bieber?

From Wikipedia:

The song has received almost entirely negative reviews. Observers have called it "bizarre", "inept" and "hilariously dreadful".[5][16][17] The song and singer were "savaged" on social networks across the internet,[18] while being seen as a "YouTube laughing stock".

Response
After reading the harsh reviews of her song, Black said that "those hurtful comments really shocked me".[28] Ark Music offered to take the video down from YouTube, but Black refused the offer, saying that she did not wish "to give the haters the satisfaction that they got me so bad I gave up".

Maybe in a couple years she'll grow up and realize just how shitty her song was. Like if anyone has baby videos of themselves singing horribly, only those are sort of cute where this one is just an affront to human civilization.

It's hilarious that that news video focused entirely on her singing ability, as if that was what everyone hated about it.

Look guyz she can sing the national anthem, now stop hating on her video.

Also, who the **** is Justin Bieber?

Why do you keep pretending you don't know who Justin Bieber is? You say this exact sentence everytime he gets mentioned, like we're meant to high-five you for it or something.

Why do you keep pretending you don't know who Justin Bieber is? You say this exact sentence everytime he gets mentioned, like we're meant to high-five you for it or something.

To make you respond to me every time I do it since you seem to like to.

It's hilarious that that news video focused entirely on her singing ability, as if that was what everyone hated about it.

Look guyz she can sing the national anthem, now stop hating on her video.

I liked the part where the lady was all "Let me read some of these hateful comments to you. This song sucks, worst song ever. Even deaf people hate it. I hate her voice. So how does that make you feel?"
Then the lady makes her say, on national television, what the worst comment was and if it made her cry.

Solid journalism.

I do kinda feel bad for the parents though. Not the girl, because shes dumb and sucks at singing, but I feel sad knowing the parents went through all that effort, spent all that money in supporting their child's passion and the result is their child crying and 16 million people laughing at her. I mean, god damn, I'd want to kill some people too.

I liked the part where the lady was all "Let me read some of these hateful comments to you. This song sucks, worst song ever. Even deaf people hate it. I hate her voice. So how does that make you feel?"
Then the lady makes her say, on national television, what the worst comment was and if it made her cry.

This, holy shit. I couldn't believe this was how the interview was done. I was almost expecting, "Do these comments ever make you think of suicide?" at that point.

I thought in the news video she sang pretty well. The producers probably f'ed her over.

I just wanted an answer, was all.

Because I like to do it. Because Justin Bieber is one of the dime a dozen pop stars that rise to popularity in a flash because of a bunch of amorous teenage girls(or boys) completely out of my demographic and I don't know who the **** he or any of the other people are. They are not musicians that last in the memory of history beyond their short careers because they do not contribute to the wealth of artistic beauty that is music. They're just out there trying to push out another catchy tune that drives kids crazy.

Back