The new forum order

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
This might sound silly, but its one of those small annoying things that becomes big distractions after a while.

I know that a lot of us surf these forums quite a lot, especially in the Offtopic ones. Switching the offtopic section second to last really generaters problems when you think about it. For us that constantly surf these forums, its very easy and accessable to always have that section at the bottom because all you do is to hit the scroll button and drag the mouse slightly diagonal and there you have it, no need for looking around, no need to locate and stop when you get to it, its always at the bottom. Now we miss it and have to scroll up, which might not be much trouble at first, but when surfing here for hours everyday, it becomes a pain in the ass always having to scroll down, then up, or scroll slowly down. I like the old way, when you just quickly slid down to the button and navigated.

Anyone feel the same?

Just scroll back up two scrolls and everything will be ok.

But thats a whole entire movement of my finger! I need to conserve energy!

I just click New Posts up top so the forum's arrangement doesn't bother me.

But that lists all forum posts, i only want certain sections.

I REFUSE, I WANT IT BACK, AND I WANT AN ICECREAM, A ROLLERCOASTER, A PLAYSTATION 3

and a hot dog....

Is laziness starting to kick in for Koola? What is gt-****ing? A new car brand? The ****ing GT. :p

I REFUSE, I WANT IT BACK, AND I WANT AN ICECREAM, A ROLLERCOASTER, A PLAYSTATION 3

and a hot dog....

/me gives all, with additional mustard and tomato sauce for the hotdog

Is laziness starting to kick in for Koola? What is gt-****ing? A new car brand? The ****ing GT. :p

Yes my good sir, it is indeed :p

I would drive that car.

I would ****ing drive that ****ing GT. Right into the ****ing sunset. While ****ing. **** yeah.

This stuff here, yeah this should be up top again.

Will be testing a custom Ajax script later that allows you to drag and drop forums in place wherever you want them.

Upgrades!

By rearranging forum orders and confusing teh shit out of everyone for no reason when no one had a problem with the first layout? More like downgrade.

Sorry if it looks like im flaming or trolling, im not trying to hate on Munro or anyone, you all do a great job here, but i just find this latest update really unnecessary.

I didn't say that this was an upgrade, I was just answering Ravioli's question :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've grown used to it already, it's no big deal.

I was just talking about the TF2 weapons. Sheesh.

Pfft, the Blutsauger is a clear upgrade!

Will be testing a custom Ajax script later that allows you to drag and drop forums in place wherever you want them.
15cxzj5.jpg

I think Munro was drunk.

I dunno if this is a coincidence, but I can't see your names anymore.

Yup, whoever posted above me is right. Names cannot be seen on blu style.

I'll complain here thank you very much.

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.

It best be fixed soon, because everybody has changed their avatars recently and I have no idea who is who now, and I'll be damned if I have to highlight things!

Also, the new forum order confuses and infuriates me! I had a bitch of a time finding this section, but it was totally worth it to be able to bitch about these insignificant things.

^this.

Stop whinging and go with the flow you ******s.

As with the names, they'll fix it, but in the meantime use tan.

If I wanted to feel like I just stuck needles in my eyes, I would just stick needles in my eyes.

Back