Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

I know it's a pop song, and I know Beyonce probably isn't too popular around here,but you guys have to hear this chick's voice. She's an amazing singer. Way underrated. Not even on the radar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQQ3Z_CNvc&feature=related

I saw this girl on Youtube the other day... If I Were a Boy was great... but check these two out. There is something about her that makes me just want to punch her in the face.

LOL this is great, I just watched the Big Labowsky not too long ago....again

^Hehe yeah, I was hoping that it was genuine, but alas, it isn't.

Vid of that gunman in Florida. Pretty scary. NSFW
Wow, nice shooting Tex. You had like 5 people basically lined up against the wall, and you completely missed.

Though the woman with the purse is the funniest ****ing fail I've ever seen. That right there is the difference between bravery and stupidity. Too many Hollywood movies. In her head you just know it turned out different. She hit him in the arm and knocked the gun out of his hand while the other men tackled him to the ground and she was paraded and lauded as a true hero, even got a school named after her.

Can't wait for full video to surface where he an heros on the floor.

Wow, nice shooting Tex. You had like 5 people basically lined up against the wall, and you completely missed.

Though the woman with the purse is the funniest ****ing fail I've ever seen. That right there is the difference between bravery and stupidity. Too many Hollywood movies. In her head you just know it turned out different. She hit him in the arm and knocked the gun out of his hand while the other men tackled him to the ground and she was paraded and lauded as a true hero, even got a school named after her.

Can't wait for full video to surface where he an heros on the floor.

Where he what?

You want to see him blow his brains out?

From the video description:

After the video ends, the gunman and security officer exchanged a few more shots and the gunman fell to the ground.

So yeah, no "an hero" (seriously, are people still saying that?).

Anyway, dude is seriously disturbed, but lol at shooting the ****ing ground. Good thing some of these crazies don't think of going to a shooting range or something beforehand.

According to the security guys he was using caps, all he wanted was to get shot dead.

According to the security guys he was using caps, all he wanted was to get shot dead.

I heard someone saying that in one of the videos. Is a cap a blank round? In this case that would be weird, cause the papers on the desk moved when he fired - I thought that's where the bullet struck?

Anyway, that woman is an idiot. What did she expect to do - knock him out by hitting his back with her handbag? The guy was like: "what are you doing dumb bitch, get out of here!".

I heard someone saying that in one of the videos. Is a cap a blank round? In this case that would be weird, cause the papers on the desk moved when he fired - I thought that's where the bullet struck?

Anyway, that woman is an idiot. What did she expect to do - knock him out by hitting his back with her handbag? The guy was like: "what are you doing dumb bitch, get out of here!".

I'm pretty confident they only said that because noone got hit. There were real bullet holes and he blew out his brains with a live round.

He missed with live rounds. There's theories that he didn't really want to kill anyone, which led to his crappy shooting.

Still, blanks can kill you at short ranges. Gunpowder and debris flying at you at several hundred feet per second and all.

I'm glad I live in America where as soon as the cops showed up everyone would have backed down for fear of getting their ass tased off.

In America cops would have stopped the guy with much better tactics. The man would also have been beaten behind closed doors not in the middle of the street.

I know it's a pop song, and I know Beyonce probably isn't too popular around here,but you guys have to hear this chick's voice. She's an amazing singer. Way underrated. Not even on the radar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzQQ3Z_CNvc&feature=related

There's such a thing as overdoing it, she's trying way too hard and her voice is all over the place. It's all very well being able to sing many types of notes, but don't do it all in one song.

Back