Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

It makes no goddamn sense. Terrible Music with NOTHING about Axe. Awesome.

Well, he does seem like a bit of a chauvinistic twat. So, there's that.

I laughed more at Portman's line than the similarities to Harper's speech. Gooood, George is such a bad writer.

stupid ass waste of space

wow another reason to hate this franchise even more... only 1 second of 37 seconds was gameplay , rest was retarded shit logos. I got saints row 2 for free with my purchase of DoW2:CR, installed it, played the tutorial level and promptly un-installed it...it's one of the few games despite being free I wish I could permanently remove from my steam account...but it just sits there like some sort of unholy shit-stain. I don't even know why they bother with this crappy rip-off, you know that the next GTA is going to shit all over it anyway.

wow another reason to hate this franchise even more... only 1 second of 37 seconds was gameplay , rest was retarded shit logos. I got saints row 2 for free with my purchase of DoW2:CR, installed it, played the tutorial level and promptly un-installed it...it's one of the few games despite being free I wish I could permanently remove from my steam account...but it just sits there like some sort of unholy shit-stain. I don't even know why they bother with this crappy rip-off, you know that the next GTA is going to shit all over it anyway.

Temper temper. Note: this video was published on April 1st.

Back