Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

"I don't know why your phone is not working, sir."
"Well that's pretty dumb."
"On whose part?"

ZING! You go 911 dispatcher.

"You're really very a nice person sir." - You can tell how pissed she was. That's the worst thing she's allowed to say.

I know what you're thinking, OH NOES not another stupid Gary's mod video. However this one's genuinely funny.

Two guys write each other silly shopping lists and see who can ask a clerk about the most items.

Ok Gabe, quit fooling around and give us Episode 3

That supposed to make sense and be funny because he's a very large dude?

20111206190620clipboard.png

Gay people, get back in the closet. And here, have a fox.

Oh I did. I just get pretty critical after I [strike]orgasm[/strike] watch a fine video on youtube.

Why is this video called "sniper" she's shooting a target less than 50 meters away with ironsights AHHHHHHHHH
They might mean the older usage of the word, which is just a really good shot.

Wow... whoever put that ceiling fan there was a ****ing retard.

Wow, whoever stuck their head into the spinning fan blades that were at eye level was a ****ing retard.

Ceiling fans surprisingly don't hurt that much at all. As for that Russian dub however.

Wow, whoever stuck their head into the spinning fan blades that were at eye level was a ****ing retard.

Yes.... but it shouldn't have been placed so close to the balcony like that in the first place. That's just really really dumb placement. It's not like she had to go out very far to get hit by it. A bit higher or lower and all would have been swell.

Back