Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Sorry about all the /r/cringe videos but this one is gold (also not cringy, like about 90% of their content). Skip to about 2:20 for the good part.

Also I still can't stop laughing at this.

He puts the recycling in the mailing bin... does that mean he chases the recycling truck guys instead of the mailman?

Or wait, no. This must the newest evolution in canine vs mailman war. Playing ****in' mind games with the mailmen now, giving them trash to mail.

He puts the recycling in the mailing bin... does that mean he chases the recycling truck guys instead of the mailman?

Or wait, no. This must the newest evolution in canine vs mailman war. Playing ****in' mind games with the mailmen now, giving them trash to mail.
We got to keep the USPS in business somehow.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/flash-tub/pretty-love-story.php

Dunno if I posted any of these before. The creator guy of SA records his daughter telling bizarre stream of consciousness stories about zombies and unicorns and jesus and shit and the flash tub guy animates it. They're adorable and hilarious so put aside your SA hang-ups for a moment and check it out maybe.

It reminded me of my brother when he was a kid. Rather than face acknowledging his defeat, he'd pause the console and just leave, letting whoever happened by the tv next turn it off. Eventually he graduated to full on rage-quitting, but I always liked the pausing method as the best expression of complete denial.

This is so great. I love hearing absurd stories like these. I've been hunting down podcasts with comedians I like because they always talk about such weird and interesting shit.

The full podcast is great too, if you're as interested in this stuff as I am and also have as much spare time as I do apparently (lol). He goes way in depth about his career, his outlook on comedy, both his shows, and his friendship with Marc Maron, the guy running the podcast (Marc later appeared on Louie, he was the friend Louie was making up with having forgotten he'd already made up with him years prior). There's also a part where he talks about repairing a computer he found and finding all these letters from a gay drug addict who'd been disowned by his family but whose father had to come out of retirement to pay off his debts. It's pretty intense.

****ing LOL. 'Confirmed with a summer intern' - what a jokester he is!

Great, thanks Vegeta. Now I'm not sure if I'm awake, on drugs, or in a nightmare. **** that video and that guy's shirt.

Back