Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

I like how at the end he's just all "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm done. Yeah?.........yeah."

Meanwhile: In Danimal's Labratory - our tinfoil-hatted hero delves into conversational hypnosis to further unravel the evil plots of the world elite.

This is just beautiful.
Video clip taken out of a documentary about clockwork automatons. This automaton is a little boy who writes messages on to a peace of paper using ink+quill. The writing looks complacently natural, and all the clockwork fits in the torso of the boy. In the back there is a wheel where an operator can change the letters out and replace them with other letters to reprogram what the boy writes.

This is just beautiful.
Video clip taken out of a documentary about clockwork automatons. This automaton is a little boy who writes messages on to a peace of paper using ink+quill. The writing looks complacently natural, and all the clockwork fits in the torso of the boy. In the back there is a wheel where an operator can change the letters out and replace them with other letters to reprogram what the boy writes.
That is really amazing. It reminds me in a huge way of the movie Hugo, except this is honestly way more impressive -- not to mention that it's actually real. Many thanks for sharing.

So you know all those jokes about how developing a new CoD game mostly involves ctrl+c and ctrl+v well

So this happened. Got broadcasted in a Reddit tournament, representing Zerg at the bronze level in a Zerg vs Terran subreddit war. I choked terribly but still pulled it off. It ended up being one of the crowd-pleasing events of the tournament.

GfUlxmg.gif

So, I dunno if you guys have heard about this NekNomination thing about nominating people online to down bottles of alcohol.
In my opinion it's pretty dumb and media outlets are linking it to a couple of deaths.

Anyways, this guy in South Africa had a better idea and I thought it was sorta sweet.

He did this instead and then nominated other people to do it:

Piemations made a new video ! Yaay !

Heavy 's store visit. Hide your supplies.

Dramatic drama !

The door......

Neon Genesis Evangelion in a Nutshell

I saw Eternal Tipping for the first time yesterday on a Reddit thread and was laughing my ass off.

Back