Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Aggression, surprise, and abnormal behavior can indeed really mess with an animal's head.

UwVtc.gif

I await the dog joke.

If you play a note wrong you will be executed. Also, smile.

I don't get it, they were smiling. What was creepy about it?

Wasn't really creepy honestly. No more creepy than when Americans/Europeans/anybody else forces kids to perform things. The girl in the middle looked like she may have been legitimately enjoying herself.

Like krynn said, she seemed to be enjoying the whole thing.

I knew how ****ed they were (it was a great documentary btw, thanks for showing me), but I still don't understand why the video with the kids was creepy lol

I feel bad for the tea girl at the end of part 1. She seems so sad when they leave.

Funniest video I've seen in some time. (Perfectly work-safe)

LOL, hilarious, I've never seen that before.
So he basically hate every moment of it, but went through with it for the pay check. OK I can understand that, but still, he must've had other options besides Twilight.

He signed a however-many-movie contract expecting it to be something much more indie and low-key, apparently. Literally the only occasion I'd call someone dumb for not reading Twilight.

:|

I actually do recommend checking out the whole playlist if you have several hours to kill trying to understand quantum physics

here is a late christmas card to you all, thought it deserved being put here as well as the xmas thread <3

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

More like WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

I don't understand what I just watched. All I know is it brought memories of the nausea I experienced as a kid while watching grown adults humiliate and degrade themselves in attempt to keep us from doing drugs. Never in my life have I been more tempted to inject drugs in my arm after watching one of those performances. I thought those days were gone...

They went something like this, only live on the auditorium stage.

Thats ****ing hilarious. The way it moves at the end like its really getting into it.

Such a great genre mastered by a cockatiel.

lol: "Where the **** are we?!" wasn't expecting that...

Dexter's mom is hot...

So Bam Margera finally went full retard and made a music video "Bend my Dick to my Ass." It contains nudity so I won't post it but it's not hard to find.

Back