Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Maintenance guys at the top of the Burj Khalifa
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Turkies

Sometimes youtube recommendations come through with something heartwarming/hilarious. Here are some such things in the order I just mentioned.

Oprah actually did a cool thing on Stephen Colbert, with him actually out of character. There's more parts than these two, but I found these to be the best segments. You can find the rest in related videos.

Looks like Big Rgs has got some competition for the title of worst racing game ever.

Every time I watch this I die a little from the overwhelming cuteness.

Where does he want it to go? Is he trying to shoo it through the wall?

Oh **** off Dorian Concept, you're not allowed to be this amazing with a brand new synth

and for no apparent reason here's japanese women face planting into mud:

This is apparently what people with severe schizophrenia or people with mild schizophrenia under heavy stress/depression hear. Sounds maddening.

Thanks for posting, this is amazing.
Yeah I loved watching this. Was nice to see how they actually live up there.

Wouldn't have thought something as simple as rising a bike would make the solar arrays shake about though. But I guess in the vacuum of space any kind of force can cause major effects to some objects.

He was screaming like it hurt, but for some reason I can't picture a frogs bite actually hurting.

^How the hell does this work? From the lions' perspective it should look like three animals, weaker than them, approaching them. Does the fact that they do not show fear really **** with their brains so much that the back off? oO

Back