Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

I really dislike how Call of Duty has developed over the years, but it's awesome they got this guy to promote the next title (Black Dicks 2 or whatever)

Deus Ex in 2001 did shit like this better, more valid (you felt like the developers intended this to be a valid strategy), with fewer bugs and with more strategy and realism (one bullet into his head would have killed JC on realistic difficulty) than Skyrim did more than 10 years later.
cGDOj.jpg

MFW people play Skyrim.

No officer, it couldn't have been me, I was washing my hair at the time.

Deus Ex in 2001 did shit like this better, more valid (you felt like the developers intended this to be a valid strategy), with fewer bugs and with more strategy and realism (one bullet into his head would have killed JC on realistic difficulty) than Skyrim did more than 10 years later.

I'm all for developers giving the player options like this and don't like how it's rare in games nowadays.

But why the heck are you comparing Deus Ex to Skyrim :?

I'm all for developers giving the player options like this and don't like how it's rare in games nowadays.

But why the heck are you comparing Deus Ex to Skyrim :?

10 years later and we have LESS basic functionality.
Hope this hasn't been posted yet, but it illustrates the basic point.
One game focuses on eschewing a limited scope of ideas with player freedom taken into mind.
One game feels more like it was made with nothing BUT player freedom in mind, and ends up being so buggy and cobbled together by comparison you can't help but wonder WHAT was the original intended sequence in the first place, or what the developers were thinking when they made any given mission/level.

So I'm not entirely sure what's going on here but can I suggest that you don't try to have a conversation about how much Skyrim sucks in a completely unrelated thread for people posting cat videos etc.?

I made a little compilation of my holiday in Thailand and Laos back in February. Don't worry, the music isn't unsuitable and it contains positively zero footage of myself or friends mugging for the camera. A bit rough around the edges but Avid is the most unintuitive piece of shit for editing.

You could practically fit a phallus in each of her wrinkles.

On a gladly unrelated note, here is the most insane Dota 2 match I've ever seen. Good god the last third of this was exciting. I can't embed Own3d.tv so here's a link, don't kill me mods ;_;

http://www.own3d.tv/DotA/watch/661941

meeeeeeeowweeeeeeeeeeeeoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwweeeeeee

I'm pretty sure this guy on the right had a pistol to his temple. I know I would have.

O3V6l.jpg

Also I bet people will click on that image thinking its a video.

Back